Path to Glory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar

Go down
Mr sims
https://www.facebook.com/donebysims/

Role Play format and information - PLEASE READ Empty Role Play format and information - PLEASE READ

Wed Dec 19, 2018 2:00 am
Role Plays (or RP's for short) are the lifeblood of any federation.
Without carefully crafted RP's and story lines, our Federation would just be a list of boring match text!
If you are new and you are interested in creating a new storyline there are few ways you can go about it. Firstly you can post in the notices section and ask if anyone would like to feud with you. If you get one or multiple people interested, what would help us is if you could come up with a plan for your storyline. We have 5 shows a season with the final show being a PPV!
If you plan out a storyline please make at least make it last a whole season. If you plan out a storyline for multiple seasons this will look favourably with management and we may even introduce you into the title picture during it or at the end of it.
DO NOT ASK TO BE PUT IN THE TITLE PICTURE - MANAGEMENT WILL DECIDE WHEN IT'S YOUR TIME).
The other way you can get into a feud is to ask/let management put you in one. We may put you in a match and during the show, we might creatively make something happen.
DO NOT MENTION WWE OR PLAYERS NOT IN THIS FED...and FOR SOME WEIRD REASON DO NOT MENTION ANY FEDS DEAD OR ALIVE FROM TWG Thank you.

Now that's out of the way the next thing I need to make you aware is the format that we expect your RP's to be in. Now, this isn't because we are being awkward or annoying, it's just that we want our show to look great and I don't want to spend all my time editing RP's. So when you submit them please can you make sure you have read them, re-read them and made sure all grammar (or to the best standard you can do) has been done. Below is a sample RP, please format all your RP's like this and also make sure in the subject header write which week the RP is for, this again helps us out and makes sure we don't miss any of your RP's.

Week 2 - Calling Them Out!
We cut to ringside and we hear 'Sound Of Maddness by Shinedown' blast out around the arena. Hank Harris appears at the top of the titan tron to wild cheers from the crowd. He looks ready for action and makes his way to the ring.

Alexander Adams: Hank Harris makes his way to the ring, much to the excitement of this capacity crowd! But what on earth is he doing out here?

Jesse Ventura: If I know Hank and I'm pretty sure that I do! He'll be out here to call out that old creepy old clown Juggles! You know how he hates balloon animals being sent to his dressing room and that one eyed snake that Juggles sent earlier tonight was the straw that broke the camel's back!

Please note above, all stage directions/actions need to be put in italics.
Speech of wrestlers and on air staff must be BOLD,
Please also write their full name when they first speak followed by a  colon (Irish Wolfhound: ).
If you have any questions about RP's please PM me (Irish Wolfhound) or speak to another of the VGM's.

Where To Post RP's
There is a role play section on the forum where you can post your RP's. There are a number of different places RP's can take place (In the Ring, Backstage, Locker Room, Parking Lot, GM's Office etc). Place your RP's in the correct section, with the correct week in the subject header and we will add it to the show....so get RP-ing!

Last edited by mr sims on Tue Jan 08, 2019 5:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
Mr sims

Role Play format and information - PLEASE READ Empty Re: Role Play format and information - PLEASE READ

Wed Dec 19, 2018 2:01 am
Please read this. It's easier than correcting all of you individually.
example

Mr Sims walks out onto the stage

Mr Sims: Y U NO RP RITE?

This is how we format Roleplays in Path to Glory. No colours, actions are italicized, all speech is preceded by the speakers name and is bold
Mr sims

Role Play format and information - PLEASE READ Empty Re: Role Play format and information - PLEASE READ

Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:52 pm

The roleplay locations for shows are as follows (ppv locations may vary)

Down the pub, Unknown Location, Canteen, GMs office, Gym, In the Studio with Harry Green (formal interview set), locker room, medical room, live on the interview set (informal backstage walk-on interview set), Ringside, Car Park, out in the Foyer, Outside the arena, pre-recorded video, somewhere backstage, WD HQ.

There are banners made for all these locations but if you are planning on regularly using a location that is not listed, drop me a pm so i can make a banner for it
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum