Path to Glory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar

Go down
RedArrow
RedArrow

Red Arrow Vs Edomite Empty Red Arrow Vs Edomite

Thu Feb 22, 2024 10:18 pm
Red Arrow: “Edomite…. A name which means a descendant of Esau or Edom. The word Edom was first conceived of in the year 1350-1400. From that alone I could theorise that this Edomite is religious, or at least was once upon a time. History is filled with a great many names, deeds of both good and evil.”

Laughter spilled out, a deep rumble of sound. Red Arrow’s lips curled into a smirk, exposing a row of gleaming white teeth. Moving about in the background was ‘The Dreamer’ Dollia Trypp, her laughter mingling in with his.

‘The Dreamer’ Dollia Trypp: “I’ve heard it spoken aloud that ego is the downfall of man. Edomite it seems you have no shortage of an ego. The thing about having a sizable ego is that an ego can be crushed under foot or fist. In this ego driven nature you have revealed your vulnerability, shown where the chink in your armour lies.”

Her words came out clearly, spoken softly with a serious intent. It was as if she could see into the souls of mortal men. Swishing fabric could be heard from behind her, eerie laughter echoing throughout the air.  A breath was taken, the rise and fall of her chest would be easily seen.

Red Arrow stepped to the front, taking a sentinel-like position before Dollia. His expression had turned from joking to serious, his temperament shifting as if following some unspoken rule or procedure.

Red Arrow: “Those who fail to learn from history, are doomed to repeat it. This much is known by those who have studied the vast swathe of human history. Take a look at what I’ve accomplished since my arrival, I’ve fought and been victorious both times. From each victory I’ve learned much… I’ve studied the bodies of the fallen competitors. There have been whispers of a plan in the works… an entity that has warned me to keep my briefcase close…. It does seem like my name has found its way into conversation, Ashla Mari was it?. Whatever plan you have… I’ll keep my eyes open… I’ll be on guard, ready for whatever you might be thinking.”

Glaring down into the camera, darkness glided through Red Arrow’s eyes like a living entity. This darkness had been growing steadily stronger over the past few weeks. A true darkness devoid of light or innocence. Breathing slowly, a chilling smirk tipped his lips, a affectation bordering the line between sanity and madness.

Red Arrow: “Every heart has its obsidian, its deepest, darkest secret that it guards fiercely. Every individual has a code, a set of beliefs that guide their hand. I am no different in that regard. My code is one of loyalty, and vengeance. If you are loyal to me, I’ll leave you unharmed…. Should you cross me…. Betray me.. Earn my ire…. I’ll crush you without mercy. This is my code of vengeance I offer to my enemies. The hunt begins anew…. Edomite…. You will be the next to fall… this is my promise to you”

His glare deepened in intensity, that darkness uncoiling in the depths of his eyes like a great serpent preparing to strike. Without a single word being spoken, Red Arrow turned on his heel, Dollia by his side, eerie laughter surging through the air as they took their leave, a chaotic shadow enveloping both of their forms.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum