Path to Glory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar

Go down
mauler
mauler

Your days of lying, cheating, and stealing... Empty Your days of lying, cheating, and stealing...

Mon Feb 26, 2024 1:46 pm
The camera cuts to the back to see The Pittsburgh Mauler and Beer Assistant conversing. Susan Black walks up to Mauler.

Susan Black: Mauler, glad to see you're back. The last time I talked to you, you didn't seem to be in a good place.

The Pittsburgh Mauler: Susan, my mind was elsewhere. Sorry about that. So, what's up?

Susan Black: Tonight, you face Sophie from The Firm one-on-one.

Mauler looks amused.

The Pittsburgh Mauler: Ah yes, The Firm. I suppose I need to navigate my way through them now to get to Dan again. Such an annoyance. Anyway, guess we need to leave a trail of broken bodies in order to gain the attention of the powers that be.

Beer Assistant starts chirping and whirling vigorously. Mauler looks startled.

The Pittsburgh Mauler: Hey, remember, we're the good guys. We aren't allowed to do most of the things you just said.

Mauler pauses for a moment.

The Pittsburgh Mauler: Your days of lying, cheating, and stealing ended when I rescued you from Ashla and removed her twisted programming module.

Mauler thinks for a moment.

The Pittsburgh Mauler: Perhaps I missed something. We should probably go back through your programming to verify I removed all the offensive code.

Mauler and Beer Assistant turn and walk away from the camera view. The camera cuts back to ringside.

Widowmaker and Ashla_Mari like this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum