Path to Glory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar

Go down
Widowmaker
Widowmaker

We're Back Empty We're Back

Mon Mar 04, 2024 4:09 am
Cameras come to life on the Path to Glory interview set.

The set lights come to full brightness and the Path to Glory backdrop is in full view.  Behnd a long commentary/interview desk sits Mark White. A desktop microphone sits on the desk in front of Mark. Another microphone sits next to him in front of an empty chair.

Around his neck, Mark White wears a foam cervical collar. He looks in discomfort as he slowly moves his head to speak into the microphone.

Mark White:  Hello ladies and gentlemen, Mark White with you for yet another Path to Glory interview. Though I am reluctant for my next guest, I will call him out anyway. Straight off of his win over BDD in a brutal unsanctioned match at Crowning Glory...Widowmaker.

Widowmaker walks onto the interview set and sits down in the chair next to Mark White. A few bandages cover the stitches that are still on his forehead. He looks at the cervical collar around Mark White's neck and lets out a chuckle.

Mark White looks directly at the camera.

Mark White:  I'm just going to get to the point Widowmaker. I have been in contact with my attorney and I am looking into suing you personally for the injuries that you caused to my neck in the back of that ambulance at Crowning Glory.

Widowmaker lets out another chuckle.

Widowmaker:  You can try.

Mark White maintains his forward gaze into the camera.

Mark White:  What do you mean? You attacked and injured me.

A moment of silence passes...

SLAM!

Widowmaker smashes his fists down onto the surface of the desk.

A startled Mark White quickly turns his head toward Widowmaker.

Widowmaker immediately breaks out into laughter. He reaches and releases the velcro holding the collar to Mark's neck. The collar falls to the floor.

Widowmaker:  Cut the shit Mark. You did not get injured. You were in the wrong place at the wrong time and got your face sat on. Besides, it was BDD who shoved me onto you anyway. So, nice try.

Mark White knows he is busted and quickly changes the subject.

Mark White:  Ok, ok. Let's talk about the ambulance that you and BDD destroyed. That is going to cost both of you a lot of money.

Widowmaker slowly turns his head and looks directly at Mark White.

Widowmaker:  That is for Owen McManus and Wolfie to decide.

Realizing that he has lost this interview, Mark White panics and begins to throw out random questions.

Mark White:  Alright. How about you and BDD, is this war between the two of you over?

Still looking at Mark...

Widowmaker:  That is for BDD and myself to decide. However, it appears so.

Mark White:  How long will you be out with your injuries?

Widowmaker:  As long as I choose Mark.

Widowmaker lets out a devious chuckle.

Mark White:  Ok Widowmaker, what's next?

Widowmaker:  Winning gold.

Mark White seems to be getting frustrated with Widowmaker's short answers.

Mark White:  Ok Widowmaker. Rumors are going around about you and Ashla Mari. Are you two an item now?

Widowmaker:  People like to talk. That is none of your or anybody else's damn business.

Mark White's face begins to turn red.

Mark White:  It seems as though there has been a lot changing in the Dream Council. Can you elaborate on that...is Ashla Mari an official member of DC?

Widowmaker has not taken his eyes off of Mark White.

Widowmaker:  I plead the fifth.

Now fully frustrated, Mark White faces Widowmaker and addresses him.

Mark White:  What the hell Widowmaker?! You are NEVER at a loss for words. Now you have nothing to say?

A devious smirk appears on Widowmaker's face as he slowly turns his head back to look directly into the camera.

Widowmaker:  We're back!

Widowmaker swiftly gets up from the chair and turns to walk away. He spies the cervical collar laying on the floor and stops to pick it up. He turns back to Mark White and tosses the collar onto the desk, in front of Mark, before proceeding off set.

Widowmaker:  See ya around Buttercup.

Mark White's face turns red with embarrassment. He lowers his head and signals for the camera to be cut.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum