Path to Glory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar

Go down
mauler
mauler

You got some 'splaining to do... Empty You got some 'splaining to do...

Fri Mar 08, 2024 2:09 pm
The camera cuts back to the interview area where Susan Black is standing.

Susan Black: My guests at this time are The Pittsburgh Mauler and Beer Assistant.

Mauler and Beer Assistant walk into the camera's view.

Susan Black: Mauler, I'm sure you are disappointed with last week's results against Sophie Desire. We were all a little shocked from the actions of Beer Assistant.

Beer Assistant whirls and chirps. Mauler looks a little perturbed at Beer Assistant.

The Pittsburgh Mauler: Dude, what did I tell you last week? We're the good guys.

Mauler channels his inner Ricky Richardo.

The Pittsburgh Mauler: Beer Assistant, you got some 'splaining to do!!

Beer Assistant chirps and whirls for a bit before Mauler interrupts him.

The Pittsburgh Mauler: While I appreciate the assistance you provide me, interfering in my match is not the kind of assistance I really need at this time.

Beer Assistant whirls and chirps.

The Pittsburgh Mauler: Yes, I'm absolutely sure about that. Now, I'm getting a little thirsty talking and Susan looks a little parched too, so if you wouldn't mind.

Mauler turns back to Susan.

The Pittsburgh Mauler: Yes, Susan, I was appalled too. But rest assure, that won't happen again. Anyway, on to tonight. There's a tournament for the newly acquired BWE title and I have a first-round match against Johnny Hurricane.

Mauler pauses for a moment.

The Pittsburgh Mauler: Johnny's been out in the world seeking his fame and fortune. He's finally returned to P2G to stake his claim here. However, that stake may be going straight through his heart as tonight. He drew the short straw and has to face me. Notwithstanding the antics of my little buddy here, I will be victorious tonight.

Mauler turns to get the beers from Beer Assistant to shocking find Mason jars full of a clear liquid. Mauler looks a little perplexed as he takes a drink from one. Mauler's eyes open extra wide as he realizes what's in the jars.

The Pittsburgh Mauler: Dude, where did you find this moonshine? Do you realize how many laws you just broke?

Beer Assistant chirps and whirls.

The Pittsburgh Mauler: I don't know if there are laws in England about distributing illegal spirits via mechanized entities. I guess we'll find out shortly, if they come and haul you away.

Mauler turns to Susan.

The Pittsburgh Mauler: Susan, do you want some?

Susan politely declines.

The Pittsburgh Mauler: Well Susan, I guess it's time for us to go get ready.

Beer Assistant chirps and whirls.

The Pittsburgh Mauler: No, I haven't heard anything about a citizen stepping aside.

Mauler points for Beer Assistant to leave. Mauler follows behind as Susan just shakes her head in disbelief. The camera fades to black.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum