Path to Glory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar

Go down
RedArrow
RedArrow

Thus begins the hunt.... Empty Thus begins the hunt....

Thu Mar 14, 2024 11:53 pm
Fade into an unknown location….

Gone were the crackling flames, the malfunctioning cameras now replaced by a monitor displaying footage of the man known as Prestige Jimmy. Gleaming blue eyes studied the footage, noting the air of confidence with which Jimmy performed.

Red Arrow: “It would seem your skill lies in being verbose. From where I stand you talk a big game. You seem to think you have this match in the bag as it were. There is a reason they say pride often comes before a fall.”

Red Arrow paused for a moment to let these words sink in.

The sound of clapping hands would fill the air, Red Arrow’s lips twisting into a faint and yet amused smirk.

Red Arrow: “On the contrary I’m entirely sane. All I’ve done is re-frame the very definition of sanity. There is a thin line between madness and sanity. A line I’ve been on both sides of at various times throughout our life.”

Another pause was taken here, a breath tumbling out past Red Arrow’s lips.

Red Arrow: “The hunt begins…. A tournament filled with a variety of prey. First stop on the path I traverse in search of gold is Jimmy. A mundane name, despite the word Prestige being attached to it.”

Red Arrow chuckles, the sound high and mocking. As the laugh echoes around the unknown location it gets deeper and richer, taking on more of a baritone like sound.

Fade to black….
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum