Path to Glory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar

Go down
Widowmaker
Widowmaker

Bachia (Sometime after Ashla's RP) Empty Bachia (Sometime after Ashla's RP)

Fri Mar 15, 2024 2:18 am
A camera turns on inside of the brand new extravagant Dream Council locker room, located inside of The Factory Arena 2.0. The return home for Path to Glory.

The large multi-roomed locker room has all of the amenities of home. A large DC banner hangs on a wall, surrounded by various photographs of the Dream Council's members...past and present.

As the camera pans across the room, Ashla Mari is seen standing in front of a closed door. In her hand is a cellphone.

Ashla bangs on the door.

Dr. Ashla Mari:  Are you coming out?! Your match is coming up and you should get to gorilla.

Ashla Mari looks down at the cellphone that is in her hand and starts to pace in front of the closed door. She begins to talk to herself.

Dr. Ashla Mari:  I know her number has to be in here. I just gotta get in.

Ashla Mari frantically presses buttons on the phone, in an effort to get into it. She stops in front of the door and gives it a swift kick.

Dr. Ashla Mari:  C'mon! You don't want to forfeit...do you?! Then The Firm wins.

Ashla Mari begins to pace again as she continues to quickly press buttons on the cellphone.

Dr. Ashla Mari:  Dammit! Think Ash, think. You know how to do this. His passcode cannot be that hard.

Obviously this is not Ashla Mari's phone. Must be Widowmaker's?

Ashla Mari continues to pace back and forth as she tries to crack the passcode. A few moments later, a knock is heard on the main locker room door. Without looking up from the phone, Ashla yells out...

Dr. Ashla Mari:  Yea, yea...come in!

The locker room door opens and in walks Susan Black, with microphone in hand and a cameraman following her.

Ashla Mari glances up from the phone and mumbles out loud to herself before placing the phone away.

Dr. Ashla Mari:  Speak of the devil.

Susan Black walks across the room toward Ashla Mari.

Susan Black:  I'm sorry Ashla, I didn't hear you. What did you say?

Ashla Mari gives Susan Black a quick smile.

Dr. Ashla Mari:  Oh nothing, I was just looking for your number, and here you are. It's Doctor Ashla by the way.

Susan Black:  Ok, then Doctor Ashla it is. Look, I'm sorry if I interrupted anything. I'm just here to see if I can get a word with Widowmaker about his first round match in the tournament against Eddie London of The Firm, which is happening next.

Susan Black looks around the locker room.

Susan Black:  Is he here?

Ashla Mari points to the closed door that is behind her.

Dr. Ashla Mari:  He's in there. He's been in there ever since we got to the arena earlier today. I've heard a lot of banging around and some strange chanting at times. I've pounded on the door, still in there. I even went and visited Mark White. Came back, still in there. I'm a bit concerned.

Susan Black:  Hmm, that's weird. Wait, you said you were looking for my number. Why...was it about this?

Dr. Ashla Mari:  Well, yes partly. You and I also need to have a talk Susan.

Susan Black:  Oh? About?

Dr. Ashla Mari:  Well Suzie...

Just as Ashla Mari is about to speak, the door opens behind her and out steps...Widowmaker. Susan Black's eyes widen as she looks at the Warrior From The West.

Susan Black:  Oh BEEP!

Ashla Mari looks at Susan with a confused look on her face.

Dr. Ashla Mari:  Oh BEEP?! What is oh BEEP?!

Susan Black points to where Widowmaker is standing...behind Ashla Mari. The Beanie Thief turns around and quickly jumps back at the startling sight.

Dr. Ashla Mari:  Woah! What the hell?!

Susan Black:  He's gone Tribal.

Ashla Mari mouths the word...'Tribal?'

Dr. Ashla Mari:  What the hell is that and why wasn't I informed about it?!

Ashla Mari looks Widowmaker up and down. He is dressed in black jeans and boots, no shirt. Crow Indian tribal war paint markings cover his entire upper body, arms and face. His long dark blonde hair has been dyed jet black and is slicked back on his head. His cowboy hat has been replaced with a leather headband.

Ashla Mari smiles.

Dr. Ashla Mari:  Damn, I think I like it though.

Ashla Mari quickly turns her head to see Susan Black's reaction. Susan just gives the Beanie Thief a smile.

Susan Black:  He's gone back to his tribal roots. This side of him does not come out very often. But, when it does, let's just say, Widowmaker is virtually unstoppable. Eddie London is in for a long and brutal match tonight.

Dr. Ashla Mari:  Oh goodie. I can't wait!

Susan looks at Widowmaker and holds the microphone up.

Susan Black:  Widowmaker, do you have any words about your first round tournament match against Eddie London tonight?

Widowmaker looks at the two women standing side by side in front of him before he looks directly into the cameraman's lens.

Widowmaker:  Bachia!

Ashla Mari appears perplexed as she looks at Susan Black.

Dr. Ashla Mari:  Umm, Bachia?!

Susan Black:  It's a term the Crow Indians use when they are going into battle against someone. It basically means...time for war.

Dr. Ashla Mari:  Oh neat. Ya learn something new every day.

Widowmaker steps forward to walk between the two women. He stops next to Ashla Mari and looks down at her. Ashla looks back up at Widowmaker as he places a hand on her shoulder, for a moment, before he continues across the room and out the locker room door for his match.

Susan Black:  Eddie London has his hands full tonight.

Susan turns to face Ashla Mari.

Susan Black:  So, what's up Doc, what did you want to talk to me about?

Ashla Mari lets out a quick chuckle as she nervously looks to the locker room door and then back to Susan.

Dr. Ashla Mari:  Good one Suzie. But did you see that?! I can't miss this! No time for talk now, I've got to go get some popcorn and a good seat for the mugging of Eddie London.

Ashla Mari looks directly into Susan Black's eyes.

Dr. Ashla Mari:  You and I, we'll talk later...woman to woman.

Ashla Mari glides across the room and stops at the doorway to look back at Susan Black.

Dr. Ashla Mari:  Toodles Suzie B...it's Bachia time!

Ashla Mari disappears into the corridor.

Susan Black is left standing in the middle of the DC locker room, with her mouth agape.

The cameras fade to black.

Ashla_Mari likes this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum