Path to Glory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar

Go down
mauler
mauler

...with all due respect Empty ...with all due respect

Thu Mar 21, 2024 12:49 pm
The camera cuts to a pub in an undisclosed location somewhere in London. Beer Assistant and The Pittsburgh Mauler are sitting at the bar. Mauler's shoulders are hunched over while he examines his beer.

The Pittsburgh Mauler: You know I don't particularly care for British beer. Since you've started serving harder stuff, this is the only beer I can get.

Beer Assistant chirps and whirls.

The Pittsburgh Mauler: Yes, I'm upset with that. Also, I'm upset that you've cost me matches in the last couple of weeks. What's gotten into you?

Beer Assistant chirps and whirls again.

The Pittsburgh Mauler: When I said we need some changes, I didn't mean adopting more heelish actions. Those only get you disqualified.

Beer Assistant chirps and whirls. Mauler turns to Beer Assistant looking angry.

The Pittsburgh Mauler: What do you mean I should have distracted the ref? Long before you, I took an oath. The oath from The Men of Honor which requires me to uphold the high ethical standards in wrestling by always doing the honorable thing. Distracting the ref in order for you to cheat isn't very honorable.

Beer Assistant whirls and chirps.

The Pittsburgh Mauler: Maybe I should get a hold of Yellow Girl and Mask of Fury Sr. to talk some sense into you. That's what I'll do.

Mauler pulls out his phone and makes a call.

The Pittsburgh Mauler: Hey, I need a favor. I need you to talk some sense into my little buddy here.

Mauler hands the phone to Beer Assistant. Beer Assistant chirps and whirls while listening to the person on the other end before handing the phone back to Mauler.

The Pittsburgh Mauler: Well, did Mask give you some words of wisdom to think about?

Beer Assistant chirps and whirls. Mauler's eyes widen as he hears what Beer Assistant says.

The Pittsburgh Mauler: He said what?!?

Beer Assistant chirps and whirls again.

The Pittsburgh Mauler: No, it doesn't sound any better that he prefaced it 'with all due respect'. Time to call another friend.

Mauler grabs the phone and dial.

The Pittsburgh Mauler: Hey, sorry to bother you at this late of an hour. I need you to provide some sage words of wisdom to a friend of mine.

Mauler hands the phone to Beer Assistant. Beer Assistant listens before chirping and whirling. Beer Assistant hands the phone back to Mauler.

The Pittsburgh Mauler: Well...

Beer Assistant pauses before divulging what Yellow Girl told him. Mauler throws his hands up in disgust.

The Pittsburgh Mauler: So, my lengthy run as champion in LWA was for convenience. She didn't want to pull the belt off me because she was afraid I would jump off the deep end and cause more problems than solve for her?

Mauler pauses to think about that statement.

The Pittsburgh Mauler: All I can say is...wow!!

Mauler turns back to his beer and seems lost in deep thought as the camera fades to black.

Ashla_Mari likes this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum