Path to Glory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar

Go down
Assassin_Nak

Nak's domain Empty Nak's domain

Mon Apr 01, 2024 3:53 am
The scene pans out to Nak holding a list this list consist of targets he put down already in his past adding a new name to the list,Piper

Nak: “seems to me like there's already a new target set up, just to get put down. I have had one Match here and I already crave more chaos, blood and violence. Piper you have been chosen as the unfortunate soul that has to be put down. As the shadows cast upon you and the light fades away as you lay there in the ring staring blankly at the sky thinking about what you signed up for and why you regret it.”

Nak Pace around as fire follows each step he's passion burning hotter than the sun. He's aura cold and menacing. Nak thirst for blood is self evident he wants this match and he can't wait to get his hands on Piper Nak lower his head and speaks again

Nak: “short and to the point , Piper I'm not here to make friends and I'm not here to have fun when I get you in the ring I'm not showing you mercy I'm going in for the kill , my blade is piercing and my feet masterful , one hidden blade and one punt and you'll be regretting stepping into my domain just to not escape your fate”

Nak disappears into the shadows leaving a trail of fire behind him
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum