Path to Glory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar

Go down
Widowmaker
Widowmaker

Him Again...Why? Empty Him Again...Why?

Mon Apr 01, 2024 9:33 pm
A camera turns on inside of the lavish DC locker room, located inside of the Factory Arena.

Widowmaker is seen pacing back and forth across the locker room floor. He is dressed for action in his Crow Indian war garb, with tribal paint markings on his face and body.

In his hand he holds a cellphone to his ear.

Widowmaker:  Yes, I know I made you a promise that I wouldn't destroy your boy and I plan on keeping my word. Howeber, you saw what he did the last time by grabbing my waistband and putting his feet on the ropes for the win.

I know I know.

You do know this is a tournament round, correct? I'm not going to just roll over for him. And I'm telling you right now, if he pulls any of that shit he did before, all bets are off and I rip him apart...deal?

Ok, as long as I have your word, you have mine. Talk soon.

Widowmaker hangs up his phone and puts it in his locker. He pulls out tonight's card and looks over it again.

Wiowmaker:  Trash boy again...why? Oh well, another training night.

Widowmaker closes the locker and heads for the locker room door. He opens the door and there stands Mark White, with microphone in hand. Mark gulps as the huge Widowmaker stands right in front of him.

Mark White:  Umm. Any words about your match tonight against Prestige Jimmy Widowmakeer?

Widowmaker looks dorectly at Mark White.

Widowmaker:  Prestige? Prestige? He's trash Mark. And tonight the Trash gets taken out. I'ts ass beating time.

Widowmaker walks off down the hall as Mark calls for the camera to be cut.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum