Path to Glory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar

Go down
RedArrow
RedArrow

Fatal Four way (Are you watching closely?) Empty Fatal Four way (Are you watching closely?)

Sat Apr 13, 2024 11:14 pm
Dark energy drifts throughout the air, an unwavering aura of malevolence can be felt as the camera spins and spins bringing the fine boned features of Red Arrow into view. The smile has long since vanished, the light has dimmed and been replaced by a rising darkness. The losses of late, his failed hunts… have broken a chain…. Perhaps his mind has finally broken, no longer sane.

Red Arrow: “Fatal Fourway…. Gino… Pittsburgh Mauler….. Edomite. Carnage shall reign, will be the order of the night. This archer is ready to fight, our sights set on the man known as Edomite.”

A pause was taken here, eerie laughter bubbling up into the air. Darkly whispered words began to echo throughout the skull of Red Arrow. Flashes of his last encounter with Edomite played out behind his eyes. That night Edomite woke something up, something that didn’t belong to the realms of man. This entity was flashy, a showman, icily logical in all things. If it had an Achilles heel it was his need to finish things in an exacting and specific way.

Red Arrow: “Edomite, our paths cross once more. I was wondering how long it would take before I’d get another shot at you. This time I won’t miss. I’ll do whatever I need to in order to take you down.”

Red Arrow drummed his fingers along his chin, a chaotic gleam shining in the depths of his eyes.

Red Arrow: “Gino. Pittsburgh Mauler, I have no issue with you both yet. Stay out of my way and that is how it shall remain. Get in my way and all you shall earn is my disdain. We all have a darkness inside of us, tonight in this fatal four way I look forward to seeing yours, to seeing what I can draw out of you.”

The camera continues to spin, flashing out into what appears to be a lab, a room belonging to a smarter, more chaotic entity.

Along the walls was a bookshelf, adorned by books in various languages, across a myriad of topics. In the centre of the room lay a solid oak table, a book laid open on the top of it, a book that was open to a page illustrating an image of The Sphinx.

Red Arrow: “The Egyptians believed that the sphinx was a representation of their solar deity, Sun God, Horemakhet or Horus of the Horizon. Historical records from the New Kingdom show that in Egyptian culture the sphinx symbolises royalty and sacred status. Some believe that The Sphinx was built as a monument to honour Horus or Ra. Others say that The Sphinx was meant to take the place of these gods.”

A silence filled the air upon these words being spoken aloud. In the seconds that passed, more laughter bubbled up and out throughout the air.

Red Arrow: “I never forget a slight, nor do I forgive an insult. Though I may be clothed in flesh, I do not call this mortal realm home. I move that with four wings, which can never fly, and blanket the land, with a withering sigh. What am I?”

With that silence reigned once more, more mysteries unfolding around this entity spoke like an academic but possessed a brutal side in pursuit of a goal yet to be named.

Ashla_Mari likes this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum