Path to Glory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar

Go down
mauler
mauler

You really believe I don't have it anymore, that I'm some sort of nostalgia act living on his past accolades?!?! Empty You really believe I don't have it anymore, that I'm some sort of nostalgia act living on his past accolades?!?!

Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:05 pm
The camera cuts to the locker room area where The Pittsburgh Mauler and Beer Assistant are getting ready for the Fatal 4-way match.

The Pittsburgh Mauler: Yes, I realize that I'm on a losing streak.

Beer Assistant chirps and whirls.

The Pittsburgh Mauler: I'm working on correcting that.

Beer Assistant whirls and chirps again.

The Pittsburgh Mauler: I don't know if the change in attitude you're suggesting is the right path forward.

Beer Assistant pauses to let Mauler think about that before starting back up again.

The Pittsburgh Mauler: I agree that you were helpful in the tag match last week, although a little unsavory in the type of help you provided.

Beer Assistant chirps and whirls indignantly.

The Pittsburgh Mauler: No, last week's loss I put squarely on that oaf Eddie London.

Mauler pauses for a moment.

The Pittsburgh Mauler: If he would have just known his role and stood quietly in the corner, I could've taken care of business and we wouldn't be talking about how to remedy this losing streak.

Beer Assistant whirls and chirps again. Mauler stops warming up after hearing what Beer Assistant said.

The Pittsburgh Mauler: You really think I'm the roadkill in this Fatal 4-way match?!?!

Mauler starts getting angry as Beer Assistant chirps and whirls.

The Pittsburgh Mauler: You really believe I don't have it anymore, that I'm some sort of nostalgia act living on his past accolades?!?! Well, you just watch tonight.

Mauler storms out of the locker room area. Beer Assistant tries to keep up as they head to the ring. The camera fades to black.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum