Path to Glory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar

Go down
Widowmaker
Widowmaker

DC Dominance Empty DC Dominance

Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:05 pm
A camera turns on in Gorilla position of the new Factory Arena. Mark White stands there, microphone in hand, waiting to catch a word with some of the participants in the next match.

He hears people approaching and prepares himself.

Around the corner of the corridor appears DC's Wolfie and Widowmaker, dressed in their ring attire for their match against Eddie London and Sophie Deire of the Firm. Widowmaker is still dressed in full on Tribal Mode.

With nowhere to get away, Mark White realizes that he just has to buck up and do his job.

The DC duo reaches where Mark is standing.

Widowmaker immediately snatches the microphone out of Mark White's hand and glares into the camera.

Widowmaker:  Prestige Jimmy... boy, you have taken it too far now. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me! I have spoken to your boss and all bets are off. I owe you some receipts. Don't you worry, I'll be around to deliver them one day. Just not right now, as there are bigger fish to fry. Tell 'em boss.

Widowmaker looks over at Wolfie as he hands the microphone back to Mark White.

Mark White:  Ok, why a tag match for DC tonight? It appears as though DC's focus has not been on the brand new Elite Championship. Why is that?

Mark White holds the microphone out to the DC leader.

Wolfie:  You've been paying attention around here, haven't you Mark?

Mark nods his head in affirmation.

Wolfie:  Then you know that the tag team division in Path to Glory has been in absolute shambles. It's a joke. And I am quite sure that you remember the time, not so long ago, when DC held singles gold AND the tag team gold. Things ran around here a lot smoother... didn't they Mark?

Again Mark White has to nod his head in agreement.

Wolfie:  So tonight marks the new era of DC Dominance as Widowmaker and I pave the path to a new and improved tag team division. It is just a matter of time before we bring the glory of the tag team titles back to the Dream Council, where they belong.

Widowmaker:  Eddie London, while Wolfie pounds you into the mat and submits you right in the center with the Wolfe Shooter, little Miss Succubus, I have a big wet juicy and penetrating kiss, just for you, special delivery from the Doctor... Ashla Mari. She just cannot wait to see what is inside of you.

Wolfie gives a signal and DC's theme, 'Hideaway' by Whiskey Hollow hits the Factory speakers.

Wolfie heads toward the curtain to step out onto the stage as Widowmaker follows. Suddenly Widowmaker stops and turns to look directly at Mark White. Mark's face turns ten shades of pale.

Widowmaker:  If you ever try to sue me or slander my name over some fake injury again...  I promise you that I will hurt you for real, and no lawsuit would ever cover your medical bills.

Widowmaker leans closer to Mark White's face.

Widowmaker:  Bachia!

Widowmaker turns away and follows Wolfie through the curtain and onto the stage.

As Mark composes himself, he is startled by laughter from one of the dark corners in the area. Mark turns and sees the Glory Champion, Dr. Ashla Mari, sitting on a crate in a dark corner near the curtain. She is laughing as she jumps down off the crate and walks toward Mark.

The champion stops directly in front of Mark Whie and smiles at him coyly.

Dr. Ashla Mari:  You'll just never learn, will ya Markey Poo?

With that, the Beanie Thief turns away and saunters down the corridor, with the Glory Title strapped around her waist.

Mark White looks down the corridor and yells...

Mark White:  What?!

From off camera and down the corridor...

Dr. Ashla Mari:  Oh come on Markey, don't play stupid. You know who runs this place.

The camera focuses on Mark White and the completely perplexed look on his face.

Mark White:  They don't pay me enough for this...

Realizing that he is still on camera, Mark stops himself and signals for the feed to be cut.

Ashla_Mari likes this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum