Path to Glory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar

Go down
Ashla_Mari
Ashla_Mari

Dreams and Nightmares - In-Ring (Opener) - (Closed) Empty Dreams and Nightmares - In-Ring (Opener) - (Closed)

Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:37 pm
James Brown: Gooooood evening and welcome to Factory Arena 2.0 for EMPIRE! As always I’m joined by my brother David and we’re set for a great night featuring The Firm squaring off with DC in a tag match. Also tonight we will have a Four Way featuring Red Arrow, Edomite, Gino, and The Pittsburgh Mauler.

David Brown: Phrasing James! Are you trying to get us kicked off the air? It’s a FATAL Four Way match and it's 100% sanctioned. Not one of your cheeky search history entries.

Just then “Celebrity Skin” by Hole plays over the PA system. The iconic riff sends the stadium into a frenzy as Ashla Mari steps out, the P2G Glory Championship strapped across her waist.

She stands proudly as she soaks in the atmosphere for a moment before strutting down the rampway, stopping a few times to slap hands with the fans. Although she avoids those with The Firm merchandise.

A staffer hands her a microphone as she enters the ring. The arena swells with anticipation.

Dr. Ashla Mari: Well what did I tell the world back in February? Do any of you remember?

The crowd murmurs. Ashla smiles and gestures towards the titantron.

(OOC: Enter Ashla Tweet)

Dr. Ashla Mari: One of the techniques I teach my patients is to establish a clear goal for yourself. When you have a goal in mind, you become motivated beyond your imagination. Self-doubt begins to fade as you gain momentum in the pursuit of your happiness.

She rubs the title’s embroidered letters.

Dr. Ashla Mari: The reason I told the world I was back wasn’t just for you all, or some public relations stunt…it was to set myself onto the path of glory. And damn it feels good.

The crowd erupts into a “You Deserve It” chant, repeating it a few times as Ashla looks around.

Dr. Ashla Mari: I appreciate that, but I’m not sure that I do.

The crowd boos the response! But Ashla holds up a hand and shakes her head.

Dr. Ashla Mari: The reason why is that in a short period of time, I've been able to treat the likes of Jack Dangermond and Roak to great effect. But just like with matters of the heart…the one that keeps you up at night, is the one that “got away”. It’s fair to say the one I desire to treat above everyone else...is Sophie.

The crowd now “oooohs”.

David Brown: Don’t get any new search ideas James!

The arena is plunged into darkness and a green pulsing light fills the arena, 'Killing in the Name' by Rage Against the Machine begins to play. A green spotlight focuses on the ramp as smoke begins to rise up.  There is a barrage of pyro and out from the smoke screen appears the provocative and sexy figure of the 'Suicide Blonde' Sophie Desire.
She has a mischievous grin on her face and a microphone in her hand.

Sophie Desire: Did I hear someone mention little old me?
Does the cute little doctor there ‘Desire’ a nurse?

She giggles to herself.

Sophie Desire: I would say that I am flattered….
shocked…..
surprised.......
But in reality, the truth is………… I am the one that everyone ‘Desires’.

She flaunts her toned body toward the fans.

Sophie Desire: All of the guys and girls in the back want to be me……..
All of you fans here and watching at home want to be me……
But more than important than that……
you all want to be WITH me!
For I am the ultimate ‘Desire’!

She smiles sexily.

Sophie Desire: So Ashla, you say that I’m the one that keeps you up at night…..
The one that got away……….
The one that lingers in your dreams, the hot sexy blonde that you oh so wished would keep you up all night.

Well baby, I’ll happily play with you anytime, anywhere and in any way you wish.

So don’t be a naughty little tease, let me know what you really ‘Desire’?

She lowers the microphone and blows a kiss toward Ashla

Ashla bats away the invisible taunt and casually leans over the ropes, raising a microphone with a bemused expression.

Dr. Ashla Mari: Well speak of the Devil. What I desire first and foremost…is that you start calling me “Doctor”.

Her expression turns cold as the crowd gives a small “pop” for the familiar tagline.

Dr. Ashla Mari: What I desire after that isn’t to whisper the sweet nothings YOU crave to hear. Or to give you all that misappropriated attention to stroke that massive ego trapped in your tiny frame. No…

What I really want to do with you Sophie is explore every possible way to beat the absolute BLEEP outta you!

The crowd “pops” louder this time!

David Brown: Oooooh, strong words Doctor Beanie. But Sophie isn’t just going to let you do that. Don’t forget what happened last time you two faced off.

Dr. Ashla Mari: Our sessions are only just beginning. And you’re DAMN right I desire to “play” again Sophie. You have a match tonight that I’ll be paying close attention to. Maybe closer than even your imagination can conjur.

And while The Firm is strong, DC is hitting another gear lately. Widowmaker is in tribal mode, laying waste to the poor fools who get in his way. Wolfie is embracing his namesake, bearing those fangs in search of his next prey. In my favorite person’s own words, “Bachia”.

The DC fans begin to chant and stomp their feet rhythmically.

BA-CH-IA!   BA-CH-IA!   BA-CH-IA!

Dr. Ashla Mari: And let me take this opportunity to echo his words, and declare right here right now BACHIA. I'm going to lay siege to your body, your mind…to your very existence. With the right kind of therapy, we'll turn that deviancy into decency. The time for talk is almost over. Soon it's war.

In the spirit of that, and my own professional opinion, I suggest you take this opportunity to expunge whatever narcissistic whims you have left then strut that tiny ass back up the rampway and get ready for your match.

She lowers the microphone and folds her arms expectantly.

Sophie looks on, a mischievous look of amusement on her face. She smirks.

Sophie Desire: Ohhhh, the Doctor seems to be a little tense, a little worked up……..
A little angry perhaps?

She giggles.

Sophie Desire: Now, if I’m understanding this correctly.
You want to punish me……..hurt me…….literally beat my ass?

She turns her backside toward Asla and slaps it mockingly.

Sophie Desire: I mean, I didn't realise you were into that kinky naughty stuff.
I mean everyone knows me, the dirtier and the nastier the beating the more I enjoy it.

So I tell you what my sexy little Doctor, whenever you are ready to play.
You come and find me and we can get all sorts of freaky!
But a word of warning……..when I say freaky……..i mean REAL freaky!

She winks at Aslha before heading back to the locker room.

Ashla's eyes twitch as she scoffs. Her hands furl and unfurl, then she climbs out of the ring and tosses the microphone at the production hand.

She spends the rest of her trip up the ramp nodding, grinning, and shaking her head.

James Brown: I'm not sure we're going to be allowed to broadcast the next interaction these two have.

David Brown: Maybe Owen should call Netflix!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum