Path to Glory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar

Go down
RedArrow
RedArrow

A demon by any name is still just as dark Empty A demon by any name is still just as dark

Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:11 am
Fade into an abandoned facility....

Dollia Trypp: "Demons. We all have demons. A darkness that poisons the core of who we are. Eventually that darkness can get out of control. In its wake emerges a savagery unseen by mortal eyes. The line between sanity and insanity has become razor thin of late. Two sides of the same coin Slade and Red Arrow. On one side you have a eerie calm, on the other you have a chaotic madness, a temper unfurling like the wings of a great beast. A beast that has grown infuriated by each loss. By each failure to complete a hunt."

Red Arrow begins to pace, a shadow of darkness flickering upon his features. By his side stands the ever present Dollia Trypp. Her eyes are gleaming in the low light of this barely lit room.

Dollia Trypp: "Your very nature is in a state of constant change, shifting between the darkness and the light. Your fatal flaw has been found. You are chaos unchecked, the monster that stalks the hallway, the creature spoken of in childhood tales meant to scare children into obedience.

Dollia's words came out thoughtful, reflective as she took a pause for but a single moment in time.

Dollia Trypp: "Jack. You are the next hunt, the very next target to be set before my Arrow. Make no mistake the Red Arrow you face today is more closely aligned with the entity he once was. Primal shall be his revenge, brutality shall be his calling card. Slade Thorne is the surface level being, the public face if you will. Red Arrow is the darkness hidden by the human face of Slade Thorne. The time for Slade's humanity to reign ascendant has passed. Only the Red Arrow shall remain now.

Dollia paused a second time, briefly before she began to speak into the camera.

Dollia Trypp: "Jack. This is purely business. Do not make this personal, do not confuse this for a personal matter. Making this personal would be a mistake. Thus quote The Dreamer".

Eerie smoke rolled along the floor, wisps dancing upwards as they rose into view of all who would see this pre recorded footage in the days to come.

Red Arrow turned, glaring into the camera, his voice raspy as he began to speak.

Red Arrow: "I've been overthinking of late, a mind spinning out of control. Perhaps it is best to return to basics. To approach this fight as I would have done before I had any semblance of humanity. Jack. I'll show you just how cunning I can be. No quarter shall be given. Victory is the only acceptable solution. I will not tolerate failure nor loss. Welcome to the dark side, welcome to the true face of chaos."

Silence held true for a few moments, three to be precise. Red Arrow would break the silence with haunting, high mocking laughter that could not possibly have come from between the lips of anything that could be described as remotely human.

Dollia Trypp: "You won't want to miss the events on the horizon. Tune in and see what brutality Red Arrow leaves in his wake. You can either choose to stay and fight. Or run and hide to potentially survive to fight another day. AOD Roster this is the choice you are all faced with."

Dollia gestured with her hand, signalling to Red Arrow that it was time to go and make the final preparations for the match to come.

Fade to black...
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum