Path to Glory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar

Go down
Dan Hammer

Welcome to P2G, it aint no DREAM......It's a NIGHTMARE!!! Empty Welcome to P2G, it aint no DREAM......It's a NIGHTMARE!!!

Tue Apr 30, 2024 5:37 pm

The scene opens with the ‘Tasmanian Terror’ Dan Hammer pacing back and forth in the locker room of The Firm.
The P2G Dream title rests across his shoulder.
He is smiling to himself, he has an aura of confidence bordering on arrogance about him.
He begins to speak as he carries on pacing.

Dan Hammer: So tonight it looks like I have a non-title match.
I see they still can’t find anyone with the balls to step up or man up.
So what do they do…….
They throw me a rookie schmuck, some wet behind the ears newbie who to be quite honest will be woefully out of his depth.

He stops pacing and turns to the camera.

Dan Hammer: But I guess, thinking about it.
This title……..

He strokes the glorious gold championship that rests upon his shoulder.

Dan Hammer: MY title………is the stuff of dreams.
Most wrestlers wether they admit it or not, dream about holding it.
But that opens up the bigger question…….
What is the definition of ‘Dream’.

He pauses as if thinking.

Dan Hammer: Well don’t fear my people, your Dream champion took the liberty of looking it up for you.

Apparently, according to the ‘Internet’, It is defined as this:
A noun………
- a series of thoughts, images, and sensations occurring in a person's mind during sleep.
For example - "I had a recurrent dream about failing to become a champion"

- a cherished aspiration, ambition, or ideal.
For example - "I fulfilled a childhood dream when I fought the worlds greatest champion"

He chuckles to himself.

Dan Hammer: So I guess, this title is for all you ‘Dreamers’ out there.

The guys and girls who strive to do their best.
The wrestlers that dare to dream but sadly will ultimately fall short and  fail in their quest to beat me.

So I sat to all you rookie dreamers, veteran dreamers, weird arse wacky dreamers.

Reach for the stars, climb that ladder…..Dare to dream and step up for a shot at the biggest, baddest and most dominant champion walking this (expletive) planet.

And one one by one by one, watch as your hopes and ‘Dreams’ turn into an unavoidable, devastatingly painful NIGHTMARE!!!

For I AM the Path 2 Glory Dream champion and nobody……and I mean NOBODY will EVER take this away from me.

He growls and snarls down the lens of the camera.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum