Path to Glory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar

Go down
RedArrow
RedArrow

A mystery unfolding.... Empty A mystery unfolding....

Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:48 pm
Pre-recorded footage, Red Arrow's locker room.

Red Arrow: "Focus is key. Looking around the present roster all I see are people getting bogged down fighting over trivial matters. Are we not past this chest beating and brutish boorish grunts of protest. Case in point? DC and The Firm two groups squabbling like children over who is the better faction. From the outside looking in my opinion is rather simple, elegant in its prose. DC and The Firm are grown up individuals presently revealing the depth of their immaturity, screaming that the rules aren't fair."

Red Arrow took a brief pause here, his expression contemplative. Shaking his head, a flicker of disgust flashed upon his features, his lips twisting a frowning expression, unimpressed by the bickering and what he deemed to be childish behaviour unbecoming of a full grown adult.

Amidst the pause he began to pace, his expression still disgusted, and yet there was a flash of something akin to amusement that would appear briefly, so briefly in fact that one had to wonder if the amused look had ever really been there at all.

Red Arrow: "Yet the squabbling of those two factions is not where my focus lies. No. My focus, my unrelenting mind is focusing on the future, the matches to come. Mauler. Ashla Mari. You have been laid as the next opponents to face the Red Arrow. I cannot help but feel intrigued, fascinated by the fighting style of the good doctor Ashla Mari."

Red Arrow stretched out his arms, gracefully performing a mocking bow.

Red Arrow: "Mauler. Your very name evokes the image of a bear. A savage creature born of brutality, savage creatures can be tamed and house broken. Or I suppose in your case ring broken. Either way you aren't the first savage creature I've battled, I doubt you'll be the last one I'll need to fight."

End of pre-recorded footage.

An hour later, an unnamed medical facility.

???: "The reports we've received are intriguing, dual personalities... voices.... periods of time in which you experience blackouts. Lost memories. You make a compelling case study, calm one moment, speaking with a manner that indicates high intelligence and yet in mere seconds, you can switch into a primal state, focused only on the hunt. Delving further into these reports apparently this brutal side identifies by the name The Darkness?".

The sound of footfalls echoed along the floor. Light and graceful in equal measure.

Dollia Trypp: "That is correct. Your reports are factual in nature. What is your name?"

???: "My name is Doctor Marr, an expert in dual personalities. It just so happens that I've been working on a drug that will bolster Red Arrow's physical strength, the main side effect of which his moments of rationality will be rarer and harder to come by. In essence Red Arrow will become chaos incarnate. This drug is named The Third Eye."

Dollia Trypp: "How soon can you inject this drug into my client?"

Dr Marr: "I already did. Five minutes ago. He should wake soon. When he wakes you should be aware that in injecting this drug some of his memories have become clearer, memories that were lost in the depths of his mind. Its highly likely that these memories relate to the waking of his darkness, its origin story if you will."

Dollia nodded, her eyes narrowed as she looked upon the still sleeping form of Red Arrow. The words of doctor marr were troubling as she considered just what this Doctor meant by the origin story of the darkness.

A low hiss, serpentine in nature indicated that Red Arrow had awoken.

Red Arrow: "Shall we get to work Dollia? I have opponents to fight soon. I look forward to extracting a measure of retribution." Red Arrow spoke cryptically.

Dollia shook her head confused as she whispered  "Retribution for what? What do you mean?"

Fade to black....
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum