Path to Glory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
September 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar

Go down
Samoa

Samoa Malone Interview before the match. Empty Samoa Malone Interview before the match.

Sat Jul 13, 2024 10:42 am
The camera pans to the interview area backstage where Samoa Malone stands ready to address the audience and the viewers at home. He is dressed in his wrestling gear, looking focused and determined as he prepares for his debut match in the federation.

Harry Green: Ladies and gentlemen, I'm here with only Samoa Malone, who is set to make his debut in the Path of Glory federation tonight. Samoa, how are you feeling ahead of your first match against Jeremiah Justice?

Samoa Malone: Thank you for having me here tonight. I am feeling incredibly excited and honored to be stepping into the ring here at Path of Glory. This is a dream come true for me, and I am ready to give it my all out there.

Harry Green: Jeremiah Justice has been known for his ruthless tactics and aggressive style in the ring. Do you have anything to say to your opponent before your match?

Samoa Malone: I have nothing but respect for Jeremiah Justice. Tonight is not about talking down on my opponent. It's about proving to everyone watching that I have what it takes to make it in this federation. I am here to show the world what Samoa Malone is made of, and my path to glory starts right here, right now.

Harry Green: Strong words from Samoa Malone! We can't wait to see you in action out there. Any final thoughts before you head to the ring?

Samoa Malone: To all my fans out there, thank you for your support. I promise to give you a show you won't forget. Tonight, I step into the ring with pride and determination, ready to fight for my place in the Path of Glory. Let's do this!

The camera fades out as Samoa Malone heads towards the entrance ramp, ready to make his grand entrance into the arena and face Jeremiah Justice in an epic showdown of strength, skill, and heart.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum