Path to Glory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
October 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar

Go down
Untamed Skies
Untamed Skies

The Untamed Say Hello Empty The Untamed Say Hello

Sat Jul 13, 2024 1:49 pm
As the scene opens the three members of new Untamed Faction are standing with their backs turned to the camera in what appears to be a large room with no windows and only a single door behind them. A single light hangs above them, and just in front of the camera a long table stands. On top of which stands a bottle of wine, and a couple unopened cups of ramen. The room could be anywhere, a vacant room to record, a empty room at an arena, but all that is visible at first is the Untamed Logo on the backs of each of their jackets. Then the woman in the middle, and the man to the left turn towards the camera. Moving forward to take a seat.

"So this is the part, where we sit here and we introduce ourselves to a new audience. We boldly sit and say that no one in the back can possibly handle us, and tell you what makes us a different." Leon says, tilting his head with a amused smirk on his face. The third member of the Untamed shifts so that he stands with his back turned, showing the Untamed logo between the other two.

"Maybe we sit back and tell you what makes us unique. The fact we are a new faction. That we are young and brash and we have a chip on our shoulders and a lot to prove. We sit back and tell you how impressed you should already be." Liv continues, and her voice carries an ironic tone to it as she speaks.

"We can sit back and say all the same things everyone else says, in order to show just how different we are." Leon says, and shakes his head. "But words are hollow until they're back up in the ring. Until then, we're just hype, just a bunch of fresh snots trying to get your attention." He says.

Liv nods her head, and glances up at her partner, before turning her eyes to the camera. "So, take all of what we're about to say with a grain of salt. Half a introduction, to be finished in the ring." Pausing for a moment to let that suggestion settle. She raises a thumb to herself and grins widely. "I'm Olivia Luna, the granddaughter of the late, great, Diego Luna, and the daughter of Xander Luna. Two generations of technique, determination, and success stand behind me. I've been born into this business, I know what it takes, and what it costs to win. As a singles competitor, in a tag-team, and as a manager. I know the playbook, and you can bet I'll have both of these guys ready before we ever step foot in the ring."

Leon, nods back to her, as Morgan turns around and places his hands on either of their shoulders. Showing a unified front for the trio. "I'm Leon Skies, and I am a second generation wrestler. My mother Claire Skies did when I was very young, and I've come to honor her legacy and have the kind of career she deserved, one that was already legendary in the promotion she came from. I'm at home everywhere in the ring, in the skies, on the mat, brawling through the crowd. Wherever you want to take it I'll follow." He says nodding again, confidence filling his eyes.

"My name is Morgan Decker, I ain't got a pedigree of wrestling in my blood, I'm the start of it." Morgan says leaning in between the two of them.

"We're well aware we're not the only ones hoping to make a fresh impact in the ring." Leon says.

"Groups like the iron guard." Liv says.

"Hope they aren't rusting." Leon interrupts and they both laugh.

"Or the Cardiff Born," Liv offers.

"Hope they're doing some homework and aren't too busy living off their glory days." Leon interrupts again, and Liv rolls her eyes.

"To both teams, we just want to express our excitment. You are the first opponents we'll face in P2G, and we just want to say," Liv pauses for a moment. Her index finger tapping her chin thoughtfully as she looks up to Morgan.

"Your welcome." Morgan says.

"You get to be the first. That's a big deal in the first steps of any defining legacy." Leon adds.

"Years from now, when they're telling the story of The Untamed, it'll all start with this match. It won't matter if this is the only match any of you have in P2G, or if our tales are a sordid back and forth war for the ages. Every story will start with this match. You're being woven into a legend, three generations deep, and whatever else happens because you're the first, we'll keep your names relevant." Liv explains and the three enjoy a pause as they grin at each other.

"So we hope you're as good as your statements are, we hope The Cardiff Born's experience and resume holds every bit as true here as it has everywhere else it goes, we hope the Iron Guard are as tough and ready for war as they say they are. We hope all four bring nothing but their best, because is the debut and we're looking to make a splash. We're hungry, and we're going to give everything we have in the ring to make sure we're the ones getting our arms raised." Leon says, passionately, lastly slamming his hand on the table and causing one of the cups of ramen to roll off and out of screen.

"So when the clock strikes midnight for The Iron Guard and Cardiff Born, and the skies are falling all around you, you'll know The Untamed have arrived." Liv says tossing her hair back over her shoulder.

"See you soon." All three members of the Untamed say at once as the light goes out and the screen goes black.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum