Path to Glory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
October 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar

Go down
Dan Hammer

Justice Files - The Verdict! Empty Justice Files - The Verdict!

Mon Sep 02, 2024 10:36 pm
The scene opens on a backstage area, dimly lit.
The camera is shaky, capturing the intensity of the moment.
Jeremiah Justice, dressed in his ring gear, stands in front of a backdrop featuring the Premier League of Wrestling logo.
His face is stern, but there's a determined fire in his eyes as he wipes sweat from his brow.
The crowd can be heard faintly in the distance, buzzing with anticipation.
Jeremiah Justice begins speaking directly into the camera, his voice steady but laced with passion

Jeremiah Justice: Tonight... it all comes down to this. The final match of the Premier League of Wrestling.
And I’m not just stepping into that ring to add another win to my record.
No, tonight is about something bigger than me, bigger than Morgan Decker, bigger than anything he thinks he's built.
Tonight, I make a statement—one that’ll echo throughout Path 2 Glory.

Jeremiah takes a deep breath, his eyes narrowing as he focuses on his next words.

Jeremiah Justice: Decker... you like to walk around here, all calm and composed, like you’ve got everything figured out.
Like you’re in control.
You grin, you smirk, you taunt—always with that false charm, always playing it cool.
But I see right through you. Beneath that smooth talk and well-groomed image, you're just as corrupt as the rest.

You pick your spots, you take the easy way out, and when things don't go your way, that cool exterior cracks. The real you comes out—the bitter, angry man who hides behind a mask of class and grace.

Jeremiah clenches his fist, speaking with more intensity as he continues.

Jeremiah Justice: But let me tell you something, Decker—tonight, I’m going to shatter that illusion.
You see, I’m not here for shortcuts.
I’m not here to pick my spots or wait for the perfect opportunity.
I’ve been fighting since day one to bring justice to this company, and I won’t stop now.

When that bell rings, all your games, all your manipulation, it won’t matter.
Because I’m walking into that ring as the man who fights for what’s right.
And I’m walking out with my head held high.

Jeremiah steps closer to the camera, his voice dropping lower, his words more deliberate and forceful.

Jeremiah Justice: You think you're untouchable, Decker. You think you’ve got it all under control.
But tonight, I'm going to show you—and everyone else in Path 2 Glory—that when you stand in front of me, you are not untouchable.
You’re just another man who thinks he’s above the law. Well, I’ve got news for you.
You’re not above my law.

And when I break through that facade of yours, you won’t just lose the match—you’ll lose the mask that’s been hiding who you really are.

Jeremiah Justice: Jeremiah pauses, letting the weight of his words hang in the air before delivering the final line.

Jeremiah Justice: So tonight, Decker, when you’re lying on that mat, and the crowd is roaring in justice’s name, you’ll remember one thing: nobody escapes their fate. Nobody is above the truth.
And nobody... is above Justice.

He steps back, his face set with determination as the camera slowly zooms out.
The screen fades to black.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum