Path to Glory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
October 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar

Go down
Samoa

Samoa Malone vs King of Hearts Empty Samoa Malone vs King of Hearts

Wed Sep 04, 2024 9:36 am
Scene opens in a dimly lit hallway just before Samoa Malone’s match. The camera is focused on Samoa Malone, who is standing in front of the entrance to the arena. The distant roar of the crowd can be heard. He’s calm but intense, fully focused on his upcoming match. He faces the camera with a determined expression.

Samoa Malone: Tonight's a big night, and I can feel the energy from the crowd already. But before I step through those curtains, there's something I need to address.

Eddie Wilson. You and I went to war in that ring, and neither of us walked away with the win. A draw. But let me tell you something, Eddie.. that's not the end. We’ll have another go, and the next time we meet, we’ll settle it once and for all. I’ve got nothing but respect for you, and I know that match is going to be one to remember.

Samoa pauses, taking a deep breath, the intensity rising in his voice as he pivots to his next opponent.

Samoa Malone: But tonight, my focus is on the King of Hearts. And unlike Heras. I’m here to give you a real fight. I’m here to bring everything I’ve got my strength, my speed, and my heart.

You call yourself the King, but this ring isn’t about royalty. It’s about who can stand tall when that final bell rings. I respect you, but I’m not backing down, and I know you’re going to bring your A game too.  

He steps closer to the camera, his eyes narrowing with intensity.

Samoa Malone: This isn’t about tricks, crowns, or games. This is about two warriors going head-to-head, giving it everything we have. So, King of Hearts, I hope you’re ready. Let the best man win, because tonight, we’re going to give the crowd a match they won’t forget.

Samoa nods once, his face set with determination. The sound of the crowd grows louder as he turns and walks toward the entrance, disappearing behind the curtain. The camera lingers on the empty hallway for a moment before the scene fades to black.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum