Path to Glory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
October 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar

Go down
Dan Hammer

All hail the KING......(Or Queen!) Empty All hail the KING......(Or Queen!)

Wed Oct 18, 2023 7:57 am
All hail the KING......(Or Queen!) IuNchm6

Backstage, the air crackles with anticipation as the Tasmanian Terror Dan Hammer and the Suicide Blonde Sophie Desire gear up for the upcoming Battle Royal, their entourage bustling around them, fine-tuning their preparations. Both wrestlers exude an aura of unshakable confidence and determination as they address the camera.

Dan Hammer: Tonight is the night, ladies and gents. The Battle Royal is more than just another match. It's a battleground where only the strongest survive, and you better believe the Tasmanian Terror is going to emerge victorious. I ain't just here to participate. I'm here to dominate, to leave my mark on this industry, and show everyone what it truly means to be the king of this ring. You think you've seen power? You think you've seen ferocity? Well, tonight, you'll witness a whole new level of intensity, a whole new definition of what it means to reign supreme.

He let's out a growl.

Sophie Desire: And you know what? While Dan's out there proving his worth as the king, I'll be showing everyone that the Suicide Blonde is the queen of this damn ring. You think I'm just some pretty face? Think again. I'm here to show you what a real fighter looks like, what a real queen of the ring is capable of. This Battle Royal ain't gonna be no walk in the park. It's going to be a test of grit, of determination, and I'm going to emerge victorious, leaving a trail of defeated opponents in my wake.

She looks over at the Tasmanian Terror.

Dan Hammer: So if any of you out there think you've got what it takes to go head-to-head with the Tasmanian Terror, then by all means, step right up. But be warned, it's going to be a fight you won't forget. I'm not just here to make up the numbers. I'm here to take what's rightfully mine, to claim that win and show everyone that when it comes to sheer force and dominance, there's no one who can match the ferocity of the Tasmanian Terror.

Dan rubs his head and laughs.

Sophie Desire: And you better believe it. This ain't just about talk. It's about action. When that bell rings, and the Battle Royal begins, there won't be any room for hesitation. There won't be any room for doubt. It's going to be a relentless onslaught, a display of sheer determination and skill. Dan and I, we're not just a team; we're a force to be reckoned with, and when it's all said and done, there won't be any doubt who the true rulers of this ring are. So get ready, everyone, because the Tasmanian Terror and the Suicide Blonde are coming for that victory, and we won't be taking any prisoners along the way.

The two wrestlers smile at each other.

Dan Hammer: So get ready for either one of us to rule.thay ring, the King and Queen are coming......ALL HAIL.THE KING....ALL HAIL THE QUEEN!

Last edited by Dan Hammer on Sun Oct 22, 2023 10:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dan Hammer

All hail the KING......(Or Queen!) Empty Re: All hail the KING......(Or Queen!)

Sun Oct 22, 2023 9:55 pm
**UPDATED**
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum