Path to Glory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar

Go down

Riddle me this (Open to Red Arrow) Empty Riddle me this (Open to Red Arrow)

Fri Feb 23, 2024 5:14 am
"Painless" by Fozzy starts playing across the speakers, and Edomite comes out to a series of boos from the crowd. Edomite starts walking towards the ring while holding a microphone in his hands. He wastes no time getting to the ring, and as soon as he enters, he starts talking.

Edomite: MAAAAAAAAANNNNNNCHEEEEEEESTERRRR!

The crowd cheers excitedly to the mention of their hometown.

Edomite: I AM YOOOOOOOUR DAAAAADDDDDDYYYYY!

The cheers turn to boos faster than a snap of a finger. Edomite is laughing, as the crowd continues to rain boos on him.

Edomite: I mea-

The crowd gives him no time, and starts chanting "A--Heavily censored--hole". Edomite soaks all of their emotions up, and talks over them.

Edomite: That's exactly where your daddy put it!

A portion of the crowd goes wild to that insult, and a portion of the crowd is heavily offended. Edomite regains control of the crowd, as he continues talking.

Edomite: I can do this all day Manchester...but you guys are an easy prey. On this microphone I can't be touched, and everyone here will know it...starting from The Riddler himself.

Edomite points to the back.

Edomite: I know you are supposed to come out here right now either way, now you have my permission to enter my ring.
RedArrow
RedArrow

Riddle me this (Open to Red Arrow) Empty The Arrow's first shot

Fri Feb 23, 2024 7:26 am
Amidst the boos, that deafening chorus of hatred, the all too familiar opening strains of ‘only one king’ began to play. Despite the crescendo of boos the figure in the ring seemed to be enjoying themselves tremendously.

A single spotlight appeared at the very top of the ramp. Slowly the music cut off, leaving only the boos as the source of noise in the present moment. Drumming a hand against his chin, Red Arrow locked his eyes on the ring, unswervingly focused on the figure who drew out these boos easily, as if he were born to elicit hatred from the common folk, the unwashed masses that tuned in to watch the local wrestling shows.

Red Arrow slid in the ring, his pace unhurried, graceful as though he had all the time in the world. Absent was his manager ‘The Dreamer’ Dollia Trypp. This arrogant upstart wasn’t worthy of seeing the dreamer.

Grabbing a microphone, Red Arrow leant against the ring ropes. A smirk twisting his lips preceding speech.

Red Arrow:”You do love to hear yourself talk don’t you? Let me guess as a kid you probably couldn’t shut up either right? Wise men speak because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something.”

Red Arrow took a pause, deep laughter slipping out from between his lips.

Red Arrow:”On second thought…. Who even are you? Do you even have a name? All I’ve heard from you is statements spoken aloud by others….”

Red Arrow spoke, his tone taunting, a darkness uncoiling in the irises of his eyes.

Red Arrow: “Whoever you are… this is a wrestling company… not a daytime talk show. Therefore we fight, or haven’t you figured that out yet”

Riddle me this (Open to Red Arrow) Empty Re: Riddle me this (Open to Red Arrow)

Fri Feb 23, 2024 8:07 am
Edomite is unfazed, he looks at Red Arrow with a look of disappointment.

Edomite: That's it? You searched all of my history, and apparently you know the history of my name better than me. You know about my ego, and you have already talked about me with your friend. After all of the time you had, and after searching the history of my name and everything...all you can come up with is who am i? You know the history of my name while I didn't even know it! You must have lost the only brain cell that you have while you were making your way to this ring. It's a hard effort for someone like you I am sure.

Edomite looks at Red Arrow with a smile on his face.

Edomite: You talked about me before and said that you are ready for whatever I come up with, you talked like The Riddler, and you acted like a history teacher. Let me play by your book then, and riddle me this...

I talked about a person, and I know his history, yet I claimed that I never heard of him...what does that make me?

Edomite waits three seconds before making a "BRRTT" sound.

Edomite: Time is up! You didn't answer. The answer is...that makes you a HYPOCRITE. Don't stalk me and "Kid" me, and then for the sake of being the cool one, you end up looking like the stupid one in the process.

Edomite smiles at Red Arrow.

Edomite: I am just getting warmed up Riddler. Keep talking, and I'll bury you six feet deep on this microphone before I bury you in the ring later.
RedArrow
RedArrow

Fri Feb 23, 2024 9:35 am
Red Arrow cast a mocking look, his lips curling into a brilliant smile, as if this male’s efforts were amusing.

Red Arrow: “You talk a big game, you speak as though you are confident. Do you really think you are the first to hide behind a false image, to become so wrapped in dreams and illusions that you actually convince yourself that it is the truth. You are a dime a dozen, I’ve seen those like you before, you know what happened to them? They disappeared like smoke. And so will you.”

A breath was taken, Red Arrow pacing the ring. His eyes darkened slightly.

Red Arrow: “All that false Bravado, and for what? A half hearted attempt at disguising your weakness? Mocking my intelligence? Another unoriginal move. What’s next, are you going to recite film lines? Perhaps you’ll manage to scrape the depths of your inferior mind and scrounge up some animal cunning. Though I doubt, a mind like yours is capable of it.”

Red Arrow began to laugh, finding Edomite’s feeble efforts at intimidation to be little more than a game played by children. Slowly clapping his hands, Red Arrow’s laughter turned high and mocking.

Red Arrow:”You speak of burial, like you are somehow on my level. What makes you think you stand a chance? Have you begun to believe your own hype? You spoke of me as being like a history teacher, so let’s talk history. You want to consider me as talking like The Riddler. That is welcomed, by all means underestimate me… see what happens when I exploit your arrogance and win. History has taught the sharpest minds, a valuable lesson. Be extremely subtle, even to the point of formlessness. Be extremely mysterious, even to the point of soundlessness. Thereby you can be the director of the opponent's fate. The petty man is eager to make boasts, yet desires that others should believe in him. He enthusiastically engages in deception, yet wants others to have affection for him. He conducts himself like an animal, yet wants others to think well of him.”

The slow clapping continued, Red Arrow circling Edomite like a hunter stalking his prey.

Red Arrow:”Tell me… do you feel in control? Will you continue to deny the most obvious truths? That you are so far out of your depth. I would believe that you’ll continue to act as though you are invincible, your ego won’t allow you to see any flaws will it?”

Tue Feb 27, 2024 8:02 am
Edomite simply smiles at the attempts of manipulation by Red Arrow.

Edomite: Do you realize how stupid you sound? Do you realize that your attempt to manipulate me is like Joe Biden trying to convince people that he can string a few words together?

Edomite starts sarcastically mimicking Red Arrow.

Edomite: *talks in a very light voice* Do you feel in control? Oh my god, I talk in riddles, so I act cool! I am going to destroy Edomite ahhh.

Edomite stops the sarcastic attempts, and looks at Red Arrow straight in the eyes.

Edomite: Let me give you a background check that I am sure you already know about me since you earlier researched me, and then acted like you don't know me. I got a baseball bat, and used it on the skull of someone's father in a now dead place, just because I wanted to. I burned the house of someone else, and then made him see his "then-wife" cheat on him with me on live T.V in another dead place. I ran over a 9 year old kid, and went to prison for it. Don't you ever say that I am not in control of sonething...I CONTROL chaos.

Edomite starts walking around Red Arrow, same as what Red Arrow did to him.

Edomite: I love it. What chaos does to someone makes you really see who they really are. I love when you see the weakness of someone, and proceed to just push that boundary so you really know what they are made of. I am always in control Riddler. I am the Agent Of Chaos.
RedArrow
RedArrow

Tue Feb 27, 2024 3:12 pm
Red arrow’s darkening eyes roll at Edomites speech. Loathing fills his gaze, a storm brewing inside his mind.

Red Arrow: “Insufferable, arrogant thug. In all the time you’ve talked, all I’ve heard is repeated boasts of arrogance. That does seem par for the course with you.”

The rolling of eyes continues, noting the tenor of Edomite’s words. Adrenaline spiking, a scowl tips the lips of The Red Arrow as Edomite continues to speak.

Red Arrow’s eyes meet Edomites, a ferocious look entering his eyes, almost as if a trigger lay in Edomite’s words.

Red Arrow: “You ran over a nine year old kid? That is monstrous. You speak of it like you are proud of that action. I have one rule, never harm a child. And by your own admission you have done that. You want to make this personal, you have spoken of control, like you have mastered control over your own actions. But have you? The actions you spoke of earlier…. They are impulsive, unplanned, no thought behind them”

Red Arrow stepped a shade closer, his eyes narrowing.

Red Arrow: “Your impulsive nature… the chaos you boast to be in control of will be your downfall.”

Red Arrow throws down the microphone, equal parts angry with the loathsome male in front of him and disgusted by the horrendous acts in Edomites past.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum