Path to Glory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar

Go down
Jonny Hurricane

Officially stepping back into a P2G ring (pre-recorded) Empty Officially stepping back into a P2G ring (pre-recorded)

Fri Mar 15, 2024 2:05 am
The following was recorded earlier in the day.

Inside the arena the cameras show the backstage entrance doors. Backstage staff can be seen setting up and preparing on the sides of the camera view.

The doors suddenly burst open, The reason being a straight kick from none other than Jonny Hurricane, Smiling as he steps inside the building, Carrying a duffle bag thrown over his shoulder.

Staff look away, Not giving any thought to the traitorous Jonny.

Jonny Hurricane: Haha walking through those doors again bring back some nightmares huh!

Jonny looks around at the staff and quickly realize they are ignoring him.

Jonny: What is the matter? Don't tell me you all are holding a grudge against me?! Is this because I left before the doors shut down the first time? Is it because when P2G returned I didn't come back? Or is it because I showed up and acted like I owned the place when both Edomite and I crashed the end of Crowning Glory?

Jonny chuckles as he walks deeper into the backstage area.

Jonny Hurricane: It is okay, I the savior of wrestling forgives you for your insolence. Truth is I wouldn't be here right now if you didn't need me. So in a way it is Path to Glory's fault right?

Jonny laughs out loud and looks down the halls, Searching for something.

Jonny Hurricane: Aha there is the locker rooms. Couldn't put it in the same place huh? Oh well I just hope it is cleaner since it's new.

Jonny begins his walk down the hall. Approaching the men's locker room, Opening the door and walking in, Slinging the duffle bag to the side near a bench.

Jonny Hurricane: No one is here? I can't be this early, Seriously is everyone here slacking now days? What happened to the days of try hards trying to impress strict management just for a title shot against the big DC guy?

Jonny looks around then grabs the strap of his bag and drags it over to a locker with his name on it, Picking the bag up and sitting it on a bench next to it.

Jonny Hurricane: Guess I shouldn't complain, The peace and quiet is perfect for me to think about this tournament. First round looks pretty stacked and I have to fight Pittsburgh Mauler. Why is he still here? The comedy act is old buddy junk the assistant and actually try for once. It is sad seeing potential like yours wasted because you don't have the drive nor passion needed to go further. Forever stuck in one place unable to rise because all that beer in your gut weighs you down.

Hurricane unzips his back and starts unpacking his wrestling gear and personal items into his locker.

Jonny Hurricane: Do me a favor Mauler and at least try to entertain me. Just because I wasn't in Path to Glory in quite some time doesn't mean I have been slacking off. I took a break from wrestling for a few months but that doesn't mean I wasn't in the gym five to six times a week training, bettering myself for moments like this. I stepped back into the ring and dominated. First singles title match I was put into I won it. Wanna know how I lost it Mauler? Took three other competitors and damn near two entire stables interfering to kick my ass and even then it was still a struggle to rip that belt from my bloody hands.

Jonny finishes putting his stuff away, Stuffing the bag into the locker as well and closing it shut. Turning around and facing the camera.

Jonny Hurricane: So Mauler do you still think you have a chance? Do you still believe you are capable of going toe to toe with the best version of Jonny Hurricane to date?

Jonny walks towards the camera smiling.

Jonny Hurricane: Show me what Path to Glory has to offer me this time Mauler. Show me I was wrong or be used as an example. Your call.

Jonny Hurricane stops smiling and menacingly stares at the camera as it begins to fade away.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum