Path to Glory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar

Go down
mauler
mauler

I think it's time we pull out the big guns Empty I think it's time we pull out the big guns

Tue Apr 30, 2024 1:03 pm
The camera cuts to the locker room area. The Pittsburgh Mauler and Beer Assistant are preparing for tonight's match.

The Pittsburgh Mauler: See, I told you I still had it.

Beer Assistant chirps and whirls.

The Pittsburgh Mauler: By the way, that was a good idea you had in me hiding and jumping those chumps prior to the match. However, I don't think we'll get away with that again. The element of surprise is gone.

Beer Assistant whirls and chirps.

The Pittsburgh Mauler: Well, we got Red Arrow again and just for added fun, Ashla as well.

Beer Assistant starts whirling and chirping viciously.

The Pittsburgh Mauler: Yes, I remember what Ashla did to you. Just keep on the lookout tonight to make sure she keeps her hands, arms, and feet to herself at all times. If she starts getting out of line, just hit her with some old school wrestler knowledge.

Beer Assistant chirps and whirls quizzically.

The Pittsburgh Mauler: That'll confuse her long enough for me to take care of her.

Mauler chuckles as he reaches for something in his locker.

The Pittsburgh Mauler: I think it's time we pull out the big guns.

Mauler puts a locked case up on bench. The camera tries to focus in on the case, but Mauler chases it away. The camera cuts back to ringside.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum