Path to Glory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar

Go down
Ashla_Mari
Ashla_Mari

Two For One Special! - Gorillia Postion - After Mauler and Red Arrow Segments (CLOSED) Empty Two For One Special! - Gorillia Postion - After Mauler and Red Arrow Segments (CLOSED)

Thu May 02, 2024 2:33 am
The Beanie Doctor scribbles notes on her clipboard as her eyes switch between her notes and the monitor in gorilla.

Dr. Ashla Mari: ‘Dual personalities’! Where did this Doctor Marr study? On her sofa binge watching Grey’s Anatomy? The proper term is Dissociative Identity Disorder and poor Red Arrow doesn’t even realize the con artists he’s surrounded himself with. This gypsy truthsayer Dollia Trypp…her influence is immense.

She taps the clipboard with the pen.

Dr. Ashla Mari: I need to help him. I WILL help him. Some say the truth will set you free. Some say the truth hurts. Let’s test the new limits after your ‘boost’ Red Arrow. You can only fix something if it's broken after all.

The young woman seems satisfied as her hand ends its flurry of notes. But then it twists again.

Dr. Ashla Mari: But what to do about you Mauler? Your pet beer keg has been out of control lately. And now you’ve fallen under his diabolical influence. What happened to that upstanding man? Perhaps I need to revisit your assistant and take another look into that central processing unit again.

A devious look scrawls across her face.

Dr. Ashla Mari: Two for one special.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum