Path to Glory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
October 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar

Go down
Mr sims
https://www.facebook.com/donebysims/

what show is this? Empty what show is this?

Fri May 31, 2024 3:57 pm
The crowd in the arena are being treated to a pre-recorded highlight reel on the big screens, waiting for the next match. Suddenly, the arena goes dark, as all the screens go black along with the arena lighting. A second later, red spotlights move around the arena and the sound of bells can be heard.
'For who the bell tolls' by Metallica blares out, and the titan tron lights up, showing the words "enter the warrior"
The arena erupts with wild cheers as all around, the audience jump to their feet, looking towards the entrance ramp.
Mr Sims steps through the curtains, and the place explodes. He strides forward, acknowledging the fans, before beginning his march towards the ring.
He heads down the ramp, shaking hands with fans and walks around the ring in the direction of the announcer's table
Mr Sims asks for a microphone, and is handed a mic before he turning, and walking up the steps and steps through the ropes.
He walks to the middle of the ring, and turns around in a circle a couple of times, before guesturing for the fans to quiet down and raising the microphone to his mouth.

Mr Sims: Wait, this doesn't look like Crowning Glory!

he laughs, and a significant part of the crowd laughs too.

Mr Sims: And I was about to say, how dare you have one these things without me!

he shakes his head jokingly as the fans laugh and cheer

Mr Sims: Battlezone eh... anyway... It's been a while since I dragged myself out to see you fine folks in AOD Path to Glory. Things look... a little different now, a little less... destroyed I guess. A lot of familiar faces around the place. A lot of new ones. Big stars, bigger assholes and some great guys back in the back, as always.

You guys seem to have a couple of infections you can't seem to get rid of though, some of those... factions... eww. The firm, the... imperial something or other, even DC still doing the rounds, how is that still a thing? How many's left now? Two? I dunnow mun, but at least the fans are just as awesome as ever. You guys are amazing.

the crowd cheer loudly.

Mr Sims: Almost makes me wanna, go back there, grab my kit and...

The crowd start to get excited, cheering loudly, and a chant begins
Mister Sims, Mister Sims, Mister S...

Mr Sims interrupts

Mr Sims: Whoa! Whoa! Whoa!... I said almsot... I have my own Pay Per View to wrestle in. One with Blackjack and hookers... I mean Flyhalfs and hookers... wait, no I don't, I mean MMA and a certain, old bastard with a painted face and a hell of a tempter

The fans cheer loudly, chanting for madnus.

Mr Sims: But who knows what the future holds, eh. Who knows where a Welshman, living in London, will find himself. Who knows...

Anyway. Some great matches on the card tonight. Some of my favourite wrestlers, and I'm here as a fan, so, I'm gonna stop holding up this show before old man McManus comes out to try and give me his company again and take my seat with the rest of you good people. Which way's the bar?

Mr Sims tosses the mic to a member of the ring crew and smiles as his music hits again. He steps through the ropes, waving to the fans as he steps down, and heads up the ramp.

Wolfie and Widowmaker like this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum