Path to Glory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
September 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar

Go down
Archon Xian

Bloodstain vs Frost (July 25 Empire) Empty Bloodstain vs Frost (July 25 Empire)

Tue Jul 23, 2024 9:05 am
The camera zooms in a man dressed tastefully in an English suit, eyes obscured by mirrored shades, wearing a black and white keffiyeh, typically used troublemakers and radicals. The camera rolls back to reveal he is in a private backstage room preparing for his upcoming match, his manager with a arrogant smug look on his face stands behind him with a black and white flag with Arabic script across the center.

Bloodstain: "As-salaam 'alykum you wretched infidel scum. Peace is wasted on your cheap lot, drinking that swill you call beer and stuffing your faces with unclean meat sausages from the cheap seats. That really shouldn't be a surprise that you all hate me."

Bloodstain: "No I understand, really do. You all hate that I am richer than you, I am better looking than most of you potato heads, Hell you even hate I smell better than most of you. You all loathe to admit that you all hate me, because unlike most of you I bleed, I succeed."

Bloodstain: "You all thought Jungle Boy would beat me on the last show one two three. Guess what losers? I took your hopes and dreams and left my opponent Bloodstain on the mat. Same thing I would to anyone foolish enough to get in my way."

Bloodstain: "That means you Frost. Frost, don't let them goad you into a mistake you will pay for the rest of your life. Clearly I outclass you in all areas, so there is no shame in quitting while you still can. That offer expires once we step on to the mat, if you are foolish enough to think you would win. I will prove to the Empire that I am the best and there is nothing that will get in my way. Frost say your prayers and make your peace with your creator. I am coming for you and THERE WILL BE BLOOD! "

Bloodstain smears a red substance on his hand before marking half his face with bloody palmprint as the scene fades to black.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum