Path to Glory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
September 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar

Go down
Frost
Frost

The Icy Showdown - Empire Show 6 25th july Empty The Icy Showdown - Empire Show 6 25th july

Tue Jul 16, 2024 5:49 pm
We cut to ringside as "Hail to the King" by Avenged Sevenfold blares out around the arena. Frost appears at the top of the titantron to a mix of cheers and boos from the crowd. He looks calm and composed as he makes his way to the ring, marking his debut in the federation.

James Brown: Frost makes his way to the ring, his icy demeanor sending chills down the spine of this capacity crowd! But what on earth is he doing out here?

David Brown: If I know Frost and I'm pretty sure that I do! He'll be out here to call out Bloodstain! You know how he hates being disrespected and that taunt from Bloodstain earlier tonight was the last straw!

Frost enters the ring, taking a microphone from ringside staff. He pauses, looking around at the crowd before raising the mic to his lips.

Frost: Ladies and gentlemen, I've had enough of Bloodstain's antics. He thinks he can intimidate me with his dark persona and his dirty tricks. Well, I'm here to tell you, Bloodstain, that your reign of terror ends tonight.

The crowd erupts in a mix of cheers and boos. Frost's expression remains cold as he continues.

Frost: Bloodstain, get out here and face me like a man. Let's settle this once and for all. One fall, right here, right now!

The arena lights turn off, and the thin wail of a mullah calling to the faithful echoes as red smoke fills the stage. Bloodstain emerges with his manager, who is carrying a flag with curvic lettering. "Bad Company" by Five Finger Death Punch blares over the speakers. Bloodstain sneers at the crowd as he makes his way to the ring.

Sophie Morgan: Making his way to the ring! From Death Valley, California! Standing at 6'3" tall, weighing in at 230 pounds. Ladies and gentlemen, Bloodstain!

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum