Path to Glory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
October 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar

Go down
Untamed Skies
Untamed Skies

Flawless Under Pressure Empty Flawless Under Pressure

Thu Jul 25, 2024 2:02 am
The scene opens in a dark and grungy room. A long wooden table runs along the camera. A few beer cans are cast around it. A lone hanging lamp illuminates the room, well enough to make out the table, and three figures stand with their backs turned to the camera. Outside of the cone the rest of the room is obscured in shadows. Each wears a dark jacket, with the Untamed Logo displayed clearly with three different logos. As a few seconds pass, the taller man to the right of the camera turns to face it, revealing himself to be Morgan Decker.

Morgan takes a seat at the table facing the camera, giving a thoughtful look. Clearly taking his time to consider what he wants to say. “It’s all in the angles, right? The Jester took a low blow to escape.” He said, and a bitter grimace took over his features as he considered it. “The best of us make mistakes, and you took advantage of a moment. If you’re satisfied with that kind of victory, then I’ll tip my cap. Personally, I’d feel dirty, but maybe you’re comfortable rolling in the dirt?” He asked, and a slight smirk tips his lips upwards.

He tilts his head to the side,  glancing at something off-screen for a moment. The other two members of Morgan’s faction turn and place their hands on either of his shoulders, and he seems to gather himself. Rising to his full height in his seat.

But there is a lesson we can learn in the jester’s game, and that is even a diamond can be scuffed. And so the next part of the tale of the big bad wolf is him crossing paths with Flawless.” He said his hands rising for a moment as if to emphasize the size of the moment. But then Morgan rolls his eyes and slowly lowers his hands back down to the table.

It’s a bold name to take. I’d ask if it comes with weight, but we both know that you don’t have the self-awareness to recognize your name as any sort of challenge.” He says, “not to you anyway.” He says with a soft shrug of his shoulders. “But I do see a challenge in it, you. The truth of diamonds is they’re hard to scratch, but they’re brittle, and I can’t help but wonder if the big bad wolf doesn’t have the power it takes to make something flawless crumble.” He said, and his green grew wide enough to show the gums behind his teeth. “I’m betting he does.”

See you soon.” All three members of the faction say, and the screen cuts to black.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum