Path to Glory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
October 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar

Go down
Dan Hammer

The Justice Files Empty The Justice Files

Fri Aug 16, 2024 7:39 am
The camera fades in on the imposing figure of Jeremiah Justice.
He is standing in a private gym, the walls adorned with patriotic American and British memorabilia including flags and images of justice.
He approaches the camera.

Jeremiah Justice: The mission to bring justice to the unruly chaos that plagues Path 2 Glory continues tonight.
Week by week, I’ve stepped into that ring with one goal in mind—to right the wrongs and bring honor back to this once-great company.
I've said it before, and I'll say it again: this isn't a quick fix.
There are no shortcuts on the road to justice.
There will be setbacks, there will be trials, but there will also be victories.

What separates a true warrior from the rest is the belief—the unshakable conviction—to carry on.
To stand tall in the face of overwhelming odds, to press forward when the weight of the world is on your shoulders.
The path I walk isn’t for the faint of heart.
It's a journey for those who are willing to fight for the greater good, who are ready to dedicate their life, their soul, their very being to a cause worth fighting for.

Tonight, I stand face-to-face with a man who calls himself "Flawless." A man I know little about, but I know this—anyone who claims perfection, who wears the name "Flawless" like a badge of honor, is anything but. That name tells me everything I need to know.
It tells me he’s part of the problem.
He’s part of the rot that’s slowly tearing this great company down from the inside.

He shakes his head in disappointment.

Jeremiah Justice: People like him—they’re in it for themselves.
They crave the attention, the money, the fame.
They’ll bend and break every rule, trample on every value, just to claw their way to the top.
They walk around with their heads held high, believing they’re untouchable, beyond reproach... above the law.

But tonight, Flawless, you’re going to learn a harsh truth.

You’re not above the law, and you’re certainly not above my law.

When I step into that ring, I'm not just fighting for myself—I’m fighting for every fan who believes in justice, for every competitor who’s been wronged, and for the very soul of Path 2 Glory.

Tonight, the world will see you for what you really are—a liar, a cheat, a deceiver.
And when the dust settles, when the lights dim and the crowd roars, one thing will be crystal clear:
Nobody is "Flawless".

He pauses.

Jeremiah Justice: And nobody is above "Justice".

He stares confidently at the camera as it fades out to black.
Dan Hammer

The Justice Files Empty Re: The Justice Files

Sat Aug 17, 2024 10:18 pm
**UDATED**
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum