Path to Glory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
October 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar

Go down
Samoa

Samoa Malone pre-recorded video. Empty Samoa Malone pre-recorded video.

Mon Aug 19, 2024 9:13 pm
Scene opens with Samoa Malone standing in a dimly lit backstage area. The Path to Glory logo is subtly visible in the background, and the atmosphere is serious but determined. Samoa Malone stands tall, his expression a mix of reflection and resolve as he looks into the camera.

Samoa Malone Speaking calmly but with emotion.

Samoa Malone: You know, in this business, every match teaches you something. And my recent match with Heras was no exception. He’s a warrior, both inside and outside the ring, and I knew going into that match it was going to be a battle. I gave it everything I had, but Heras brought that extra edge... his experience, his toughness, and that fire that comes from facing real adversity. That night, he was the better man, and I respect him for it.

Samoa pauses, taking a deep breath, his eyes showing a flicker of determination.

Samoa Malone: But like I said, every match is a lesson. Defeat isn’t the end—it’s just another step on the path. I’ve been training hard since that match, pushing myself to get better, stronger, and smarter. And now, I’m ready for what’s next.

He straightens up, his tone growing more confident.

Samoa Malone: Eddie Wilson, I’ve got my sights set on you. You’ve got that old-school, rough-and-tumble style, and you’ve been around long enough to know every trick in the book. You’ve got the swagger, the grit, and that cowboy attitude that’s made you a force in this league. But I’m not backing down. This isn’t about cowboy hats or boots—this is about who’s ready to step up and keep pushing toward the top.

Samoa’s expression hardens, and he crosses his arms, leaning slightly toward the camera.

Samoa Malone: And Eddie, there’s something else you need to know. After my match with Heras, I knew I had to bring something new to the table. Something I’ve been working on for a while, a move I call the Super Nova. I’ve practiced it, perfected it, and now, I’m ready to unleash it. The Super Nova is going to be the game-changer, the move that shows everyone that Samoa Malone isn’t just another name on the roster. I’m here to make a statement.

He takes a step closer to the camera, intensity in his voice.

Samoa Malone: The path to becoming number one in the Premier League of Wrestling is still going. I’m not stopping, I’m not slowing down, and I’m certainly not giving up after one loss. Eddie Wilson, you’re next, and when that bell rings, you’re going to see just how far I’m willing to go to climb to the top. The Super Nova is coming, and with it, I’m bringing everything I’ve got.

Samoa takes a deep breath, his face set with determination.

Samoa Malone: To everyone who’s been with me on this journey, thank you. The road is tough, but together, we’re going to keep pushing forward. Eddie Wilson, get ready, because Samoa Malone is coming, and this time, I’m bringing a whole new level of intensity.

The scene fades out as Samoa Malone nods confidently at the camera, the Path to Glory logo glimmering in the background as the screen fades to black.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum