Path to Glory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
October 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar

Go down
Samoa

Samoa Malone Interview and reaction. Empty Samoa Malone Interview and reaction.

Fri Sep 27, 2024 12:09 pm
Scene opens backstage where Samoa Malone stands confidently with a bright smile, talking with Mark White for a Path of Glory exclusive interview. The setting is calm, the usual interview backdrop behind them as Mark holds the microphone, ready to start.

Mark White: Ladies and gentlemen, Mark White here, backstage with Samoa Malone, one of Path of Glory’s rising stars! Samoa, first off, congratulations on an incredible debut year. How are you feeling about your journey so far?

Samoa Malone: Thanks, Mark. You know, it’s been one hell of a ride. Every night, I’m out there giving it my all for the fans, trying to be better, stronger, faster than the night before. To be able to represent what I believe in, and bring honor and respect into that ring, it’s something I’m proud of. But I’m not done yet. There’s so much more I want to achieve, and I’m ready to push myself even further.

Mark White: You’ve definitely made a big impression. Speaking of tonight, you’re teaming up with Morgan Decker in a big tag team match. How are you feeling about partnering with someone like Decker?

Samoa Malone: You know, Mark, Morgan’s got this confidence about him. He’s a tough guy, powerful, and he’s had his share of victories. I’ve got a lot of respect for him as an athlete, and I’m honored to be tagging with him tonight. We’re both big, we’re both strong, and we’re gonna bring everything we’ve got to win those tag team titles. It’s all about making our mark out there together.

As Samoa finishes speaking, Mark White pauses, putting a hand to his earpiece as he listens intently to someone communicating with him. His expression shifts from focused to serious as he processes the information he’s just received. Samoa notices the change and frowns slightly, sensing something is wrong.

Samoa Malone: Mark? What’s up?

Mark White: Samoa, I... I’m sorry, man. I just got word that Morgan Decker was found knocked out in his locker room.

Samoa’s eyes widen, his calm demeanor instantly giving way to concern and disbelief. He shakes his head, trying to process the news.

Samoa Malone: What? How bad is it? Did someone see what happened?

Mark White: We don’t know the details yet. Someone found him unconscious, and they're calling for medics right now.

Samoa Malone: Who did this? Does anyone know who did it? Is there footage?!

Mark pauses again, pressing his hand to his earpiece as he listens to more updates. After a few moments, his face goes pale as he receives critical information. He looks at Samoa, clearly nervous about what he has to say.

Mark White: I’ve just been told... there’s footage of Neil Vega entering Morgan’s locker room right before the attack.

Samoa’s expression shifts from concern to barely contained rage. His usual calm, respectful demeanor cracks as he processes the fact that Vega, someone who had no reason to be there, attacked his tag partner. Without another word, Samoa steps forward, his eyes full of intensity, and starts walking down the hallway with purpose.

Samoa Malone: Where’s Vega?

Mark White: Samoa, wait—!

But Samoa doesn’t stop. He pushes past crew members in the hallway, clearly on a mission to confront Neil Vega. The camera follows as he storms through the backstage area, his powerful frame moving with urgency. Mark White tries to keep up but struggles to match the pace. Finally, realizing he won’t catch up, Mark stops and turns to face the camera, breathing heavily.

Mark White: Ladies and gentlemen, this is a huge development. Neil Vega was just caught on camera entering Morgan Decker’s locker room before the attack. We don’t know all the details yet, but it looks like Samoa Malone is on his way to confront Vega as we speak. The big question now is... what does this mean for tonight’s tag team title match? Is it still going to happen?

The camera lingers on Mark’s concerned face as the scene fades out, leaving the tension hanging in the air.

End scene.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum