Path to Glory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar

Go down
Ponczko

Dangermond promo Empty Dangermond promo

Mon Dec 11, 2023 7:48 pm
*Jack Dangermond's music starts playing in arena, Jack comes out from the backstage and is going toward the ring. Crowd cheers him, he shakes hands with some fans, gives his leather jacket to some pretty lady. Jack finally enters the ring and grabs a microphone*

*Jack puts microphone to his mouth, crowd goes silent, he stops smiling*

Jack Dangermond: At first, I want to say sorry *pause* I want to say sorry to all my fans because for last few weeks I was disappointing you. Every damn week I tried to entertain you, I tried to show you best BJJ and Lucha Libre you have ever seen but all what I showed you was a total mess. Since I came here I have only won one fight and I know that is not what you are expecting from me.

*Jack makes a pause and starts nervously circling in a ring*

Jack Dangermond: But today, this is going to change. I received a big opportunity and I'm not gonna waste it! Today is the day when I'm going to show you a 2137% of me! I will fight as long as I'll be able to breath. It doesn't matter if standing or crawling, but I'm gonna fight! You will see a world class Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and extraordinary high flying moves! I'll beat Haze, Ravenna and Krash, receive a title shot and then I'll force Haze to tap out in a title match and become a champion for which you all deserve!

*Crowd start shouting "JACK! JACK! JACK!*

Jack Dangermond: That's not all! *crowd is silent again* If I will let anyone to pin me or submit me in tonight's match this will be a last match in my entire career!

*Jack drops the microphone and leaves the ring, crowd goes crazy*
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum