Path to Glory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar

Go down
Ponczko

Dangermond's promo Empty Dangermond's promo

Fri Jan 26, 2024 7:46 pm
*prerecorded video starts*

*Jack Dangermond appears on a screen with a crown on his head and scepter in his hand*

*Jack to the camera with very serious face*

Jack Dangermond: Welcome everybody, my fans, my lovers, my haters. Next glory champion have an announcement for you all.*Pause* As you may or may not know I will be facing Sam Haze at upcoming PPV. This obviously means that I will be the next Glory Champion. I want to let you know that this means that new era will begin. Era of Dangermond. I plan to be the longest reigning champion in entire Federation and I plan to bring back a glory to The Glory Title because current champion is... some kind of joke. So, the first step is to show how superior I am over this piece of crap by beating him. After that, to estabilish my position and bring back a respect to Glory Title only worthy opponents will get a shot at my title. No more clowns in Halloween costumes etc. Only real, worthy opponents! I promise that all of you will notice changes and all of you will see that I am the most competent wrestler for this title. Don't worry Sam, you will also receive adequate position, I'll let you clean my toilet *Jack smiles* See you soon on PPV and let the Era of Dangermond begin! Ciao!

*Jack winks and video ends*
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum