Path to Glory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar

Go down
Ponczko

Dangermond's promo Empty Dangermond's promo

Sun Jan 14, 2024 11:01 am
*Jack Dangermond's intro starts playing in arena. Jack makes his way to the ring with microphone in one hand and mystery box on the other*

James Brown: Hey David, what do you think he got in this box?

David Brown: I don't James but knowing Dangermond I just can't wait to see what will happen next!

*Jack enters ring, music stops*

Jack Dangermond: As you already know, today I will face Chris Ravenna in no. 1 Contender Match for Glory Title! I must say that this fight should be a title fight because me and Chris are most skilled wrestlers in this entire Federation!

*crowd gives mixed reactions, some people are cheering, some booing Jack*

Jack Dangermond: Yeah, I know, for some of you it's just too much to realize who's the real star here but okay. I'm here to make an offer. Chris, I know that you listen me now. You also know that both of us are most skilled fighters here. I respect you and your martial arts skills, I know that our fight has been booked as standard match but let's make a mutual agreement

*Jack makes pause and starts smiling*

let's make it a submission only match!

*crowd goes crazy*

Jack Dangermond: Yeah, you hear me, SUBMISSION ONLY MATCH! You have time to think about it until we step inside the ring. But better be prepared, I am much better than on our last 1v1 match!

*a lot of cheering from the crowd. Jack rises his hand, arena is quiet again*

Jack Dangermond: There is on more thing. It's called Widowmaker. For those who don't know here is the shorter version of what he said about me. It goes like "BLA BLA BLA, BLA BLA, BLA BLA BLA, I want to fight with Mr. Dangermond"

*in arena you can hear laugh mixed with cheering*

Jack Dangermond: Well, as you could see I am a busy man right now and I don't have time for cowboys like you, by the way, Halloween is over so you can hide this ugly hat into wardrobe!

*pause, crowd is laughing*

Listen WidowIdiot, today I have no. 1 Contender Match which I'm planning to win which means that next destination in my journey is called Glory Title which means that you have to wait in linę like a good little cowboy. But don't think that I don't care about you. In fact I have something for you! I prepared first ever Widowmaker action figure, check it out!

*Jack opens mystery box and pulls out a Woody from Toy Story riding a plushie cow from it*

Jack Dangermond: Look! It looks exactly like you in your teenage years on a way to kiss own sister just right after throwing around some cow shit, look at this face, at those details, amazing!

*arena explodes, a lot of laughs and cheering, Jack leaves  the ring, give away this toy to some child behind ringside barriers, his intro music starts playing and Jack goes to the backstage"
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum