Path to Glory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar

Go down
RedArrow
RedArrow

Red Arrow Title Shot Announcement Empty Red Arrow Title Shot Announcement

Thu Feb 22, 2024 10:17 pm
Fade in to Red Arrow’s locker room.

Crowning Glory had just gone off the air, the pay per view had been a resounding success. Unexpected had been the word that best summed up the ladder match. A careful plan had been laid out. A victory was scored. The briefcase for a title shot now belonged to Red Arrow. This briefcase allowed him the opportunity to challenge a champion of his choosing. The question was, who to challenge?

Red Arrow could still hear the words spoken amidst the match, though at the time he hadn’t been focused on them. Narrowed eyes did meet the camera, frustration and amusement warring on his face. Even now he could hear the doubt, the lack of belief that someone like Red Arrow could win a match with mystery entrants, a match in which chaos played a part in the finish.

Red Arrow tapped a button to bring up the audio from the match, honing in on the last statement made by one Chris Fox.

Chris Fox:  “Yes it was Mary. However, Red Arrow had the plan to get past everyone else and march himself into victory tonight. Now, he gets a title shot of his choosing. Not really what anybody expected I believe.”

Red Arrow: “Not really what anybody expected? Is that what you think Christopher? Did you perhaps think someone else would win? Was that what you were counting on? Fate is a tricky thing Mr Fox, one moment can change everything…. Titles won… titles lost…. An opportunity gained….”

“The Dreamer” Dollia Trypp: “Jack Dangermond…. The new Glory champion. I commend you on your win. I wouldn’t get too comfortable with that title however…”

Dollia’s laughter spilled out, a playful eerie sound filling the air, a sound that could easily have come straight out of a Stephen King horror movie.

Red Arrow: “Jack… I have chosen to target you and challenge for the Glory championship.”

Shaking his head Red Arrow simply walked away, His footsteps were growing softer and softer as they got further away from the locker room. A TV screen flickered with the words ‘The Crimson Archer has chosen his target….’  .Red Arrow’s darkening laughter could be heard while the screen faded out to black, enshrining the area in darkness… not a single speck of light could be seen anywhere.

Wolfie likes this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum