Path to Glory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
October 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar

Go down
Wolfie
Wolfie
Admin
https://path2glory2.forumotion.com

Meet the Joker Empty Meet the Joker

Wed Jun 12, 2024 4:59 pm
BACKSTAGE

Susan Black is in the interview area to meet a new talent signed during the season break. Suddenly, a red and black Camaro bursts through the wall, destroying all the background and some furniture.

Susan: WHAT IS THAT?!

From inside the car, steps out a guy with face painting similiar of a clown, smiling while cleaning some of the debris around his jacket. He approaches Lilian staring firmly at her eyes.

Guy: Hello my sweetie pie! I'm so sorry that I'm late, but you know... Traffic, people crossing the street, traffic, cars crossing over people, traffic... The usual stuff. So... first question?

Susan, scared as someone can be, tries to speak but is paralyzed with what happened. After some seconds of silence, the guy smiles more expressively and, in a sudden movement, takes the microphone from the interviewer. Walking to the camera, he fixes his hair and speaks kindly:

Guy: Well, since out host is temporarily out of service, let me introduce myself. I'm Joker Hills, the responsible for bringing some fun to this place! I was bored to death at home, even more by the most sad and pathetic roster of so-called wrestlers that can't even put a smile on my face. So I decided to teach a thing or two about fun! So, all of you that watch Path to Glory, prepare to have the time of your lives! HAHAHAHA

At the end of the speech, Joker is very close to the camera. He offers the hand to the cameraman to shake. The hand slowly appears on the frame and, when they join their hands, the image starts to move violently while the cameraman falls to the ground, victim of a prank. The image comes now from a crooked camera on the floor that films Joker walking calmly to Susan with keys in hand.

Joker: Please sweetie pie, park my car close to the door. I hate walking at night. There's so many scary people, you know? HAHAHAHAHAHA

Joker walks out of the camera sight, while the image fades.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum