Path to Glory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
September 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar

Go down

Joker's rumble aftermath  Empty Joker's rumble aftermath

Sun Jul 07, 2024 5:33 pm
In the backstage area, Susan Black is waiting to talk with Joker Hills, looking apprehensive because of their last time together.

A loud horn of a car resounds everywhere and Susan braces herself, searching the source of the terrible sound.

When she looks back, Joker appears with a smile, holding a hand horn in one hand, a black plastic bag in the other and a creepy smile in his face.

Joker: Suuuusaaaan! My sweetie pie... So good to see you again! And this time standing up, that's even better!

And Joker presses the horn button, what produces a extremely loud sound. Susan, trying to recompose herself, initiates the "interview":

Susan: Wh-why... Why you brought this horn for t-today? Anything special?

Joker: Well... It could be to celebrate my Rumble win... But as you know, I was SCREWED! I brought more entertainment to this place than ever, but they all gathered to take me out of the match! So... I'm using this little and delicate toy to announce my arrival for today's match. Poor guy, that Magnus...

Susan: H-his name is Morgan...

Joker: Oh, I was talking about the poor emperor Carolus Magnus, he was a good guy... But about Morgan... I know nothing about him, probably is a jobber or, even worst, a midcarder!!! So today I'm starting my road to make everyone laugh of the real clowns of this industry: this boring guys that can't even talk to the people. But don't fear, my crowd...

Joker suddenly turns to the camera and holds both sides with his thumbs:

Joker: ...today... the show starts!!!

And, for a last time, Joker presses the horn and Susan, in a sudden movement, drops the microphone while he moves away from the camera. He sends a kiss to Susan and walks away with the plastic bag in his back, while some drops starts to fall from it and the image fades.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum