Path to Glory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
October 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar

Go down
Eddie Wilson

PLOW #5 Eddie Wilson vs Joker Hills Empty PLOW #5 Eddie Wilson vs Joker Hills

Wed Aug 14, 2024 10:04 am
Mark White makes his usual way down the hallway, looking for the last dressing at the end of the hall. He shakes his head and smiles as he can already hear music drifting down the hall. Mark just hopes that this time he won't catch Eddie Wilson dancing in his underwear. He stops and listens for a moment and sees Eddie Wilson wearing his cowboy hat, wrestling tights and socks, line dancing in the hallway, his dressing room not quite big enough for Eddie to line dance.

Well, I walk into the room
Passing out hundred dollar bills
And it kills and it thrills like the horns on my Silverado grill
And I buy the bar a double round of crown
And everybody's getting down
An' this town ain't never gonna be the same.
Cause I saddle up my horse
and I ride into the city
I make a lot of noise
Cause the girls
They are so pretty
Riding up and down Broadway
on my old stud Leroy
And the girls say
Save a horse, ride a cowboy.
Everybody says
Save a horse, Ride a cowboy
Well I don't give a dang about nothing
I'm singing and Bling- Blanging
While the girls are drinking
Long necks down!
And I wouldn't trade ol' Leroy
or my Chevrolet for your Escalade
Or your freak parade
I'm the only John Wayne left in this town
And I saddle up my horse
and I ride into the city
I make a lot of noise
Cause the girls
They are so pretty
Riding up and down Broadway
on my old stud Leroy
And the girls say
Save a horse, ride a cowboy.
Everybody says
Save a horse, Ride a cowboy

Mark sighs, smiles and moves on down the hallway. Eddie's music tends to brighten Mark's day even if he's not a big fan of country. Eddie sees Mark coming and waves to him and then turns around to go back into his dressing room and turns off the radio.

Eddie Wilson: How the hell are ya Mark?

Mark White: I'm doing fine Eddie, thank you for asking. Here to get your thoughts on your opponent this week, it is rather unfortunate that Morgan Decker didn't make it to the show last week. So this week you will face Joker Hills, any thoughts?

Eddie Wilson: Hell hoss, I don't know what ta think. I mean Joker has missed the last two shows? I don't like winning matches like that. I mean I came here ta fight, and suddenly the well seems to be running dry. I hope that Joker Hills makes the match this week. He seems ta be a damn good wrestler, even if he is on the strange side.

Mark nods his head in agreement, but Eddie grimaces and shakes his head.

Eddie Wilson: Don't git me wrong Mark, I like it here and I enjoyed my first three matches a lot. Good fights, every one of 'em. I jest don't like winning by count out. I want ta make a good showing fer myself, I want ta git started on the main show with a good showing, letting the fans know that they're gonna git their money's worth.

Mark White: Don't worry about it Eddie, I understand what you mean and I'm sure that Owen McManus also knows what you mean. I must say, it's a pleasure to watch you in the ring.

Eddie Wilson: Thanks Mark, I reckon we got three shows left after this. I want ta head inta the main show with the best record if possible. Maybe that'll give be a bit of a jump start in my AOD career.

Mark White: Well I wish you luck Eddie, in this match, your upcoming matches and your career in AOD.

Mark turns towards the camera as Eddie waves to the camera, a big smile on his face breaks through his bushy beard.

Mark White: Well there you have it fans, Eddie is still a man on a mission.

The scene fades to black as Eddie keeps waving and slaps his hand down on mark's shoulder in a friendly manner.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum