Path to Glory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
September 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar

Go down
Ashla_Mari
Ashla_Mari

Double Trouble For The Rumble - Pre Recorded Earlier in the Day-  (Open to Widowmaker) Empty Double Trouble For The Rumble - Pre Recorded Earlier in the Day- (Open to Widowmaker)

Sat Jun 29, 2024 9:33 pm
Rhythmic shots fire like snare drums as Dr. Ashla Mari unloads a flurry of shots on a sandbag. Sweat pours down her face as her feet glide across the floor, ponytail swishing, and determination on display.

Dr. Ashla Mari: Pittsburg Mauler…

She delivers a left hook and follows-up with a right hook a level lower before twisting violently with a right spinning backfist that lands perfectly.

Dr. Ashla Mari: Aaaagggghhh! And now Beer Assistant rolls up on those rusty wheels!

She slides back and delivers a spartan kick that sends the bag backwards. She seizes the space and fires a roundhouse kick that catches the sandbag perfectly.

She walks over to a table and grabs her Whiskey Hideaway water bottle, downing the contents.

Dr. Ashla Mari: Too bad they couldn't deliver those custom Mauler and Beer Assistant punching bags on time. That really would have kicked this week of training up a notch! Dan Hammer and Sophie too. Course with Sophie you probably just have to go to certain sites to find her on sale.

She trades the bottle for a towel and wipes her face. A smile beams.

Dr. Ashla Mari: They all have something to say. But we'll put them in their places. Won't we?

Last edited by Ashla_Mari on Wed Jul 03, 2024 2:33 am; edited 1 time in total

Widowmaker likes this post

Widowmaker
Widowmaker

Double Trouble For The Rumble - Pre Recorded Earlier in the Day-  (Open to Widowmaker) Empty Re: Double Trouble For The Rumble - Pre Recorded Earlier in the Day- (Open to Widowmaker)

Tue Jul 02, 2024 2:01 am
At that moment, a heavy bag lands at Ashla's feet, startling her and causing her to almost jump up onto the table she is standing next to.

Widowmaker is heard laughing off camera. The camera pans and finds him standing in DC's training ring. He is surrounded by heavy bags that he is lifting and tossing over the top rope in preparation for the Rumble. He is amused by startling the Doctor.

Widowmaker:  Jump much? Well, you can probably buy a blow up version of Sophie in any adult store around the world. If that's your thing.

Widowmaker shakes his head in disgust.

Widowmaker:  You're right, they all like to listen to themselves talk. They think they know something, when they only know what they are shown. And is what they are shown actually reality? Let them keep guessing.

Widowmaker steps out of the ring and walks over to where Ashla is standing. He grabs a towel and a water bottle before placing a hand on the Glory Champ's shoulder and rubs it.

Widowmaker:  And to answer your question, yes we are going to put them all in their place, one by one. However, you and I cannot do it all alone. So, some decisions are going to have to be made sometime in the future. But we won't talk about that right now.

Widowmaker reaches down with his hand and raises Ashla Mari's chin up so she is looking him in the eyes.

Widowmaker:  Listen to me. Your safety in this Rumble tonight is my primary concern. You have to admit that you have made a few enemies since your return. Sophie, Red Arrow and Mauler, along with that little shit Beer Assistant to name a few. And with that Glory title, you have a giant target on your back. Hell, with the tag belts now, Wolfie and I are targets as well. You will be considered easy prey.

Widowmaker squeezes the Champ's shoulder.

Widowmaker:  I want you to stay as close to me tonight as you can. I can't keep them off of you if I can't get to you. I will do my best to get to them before they get to you, especially Mauler. Just watch your back, in case I get tied up. If it gets too intense, slip out of the ring and play possum on the floor. And if it comes down to you an me... give me your all dear. Don't hold back.

Ashla_Mari likes this post

Ashla_Mari
Ashla_Mari

Double Trouble For The Rumble - Pre Recorded Earlier in the Day-  (Open to Widowmaker) Empty Re: Double Trouble For The Rumble - Pre Recorded Earlier in the Day- (Open to Widowmaker)

Tue Jul 02, 2024 10:38 pm
She flashes a devious grin.

Dr. Ashla Mari: Don't I always?

She embraces him, enveloping him with delicate vines.

Dr. Ashla Mari: This place never settles down, does it? The names change but the game doesn't. It's what I'm trying to tell that Saint fellow! You'll make enemies so you gotta watch your back. He doesn't have someone like you watching his back. And I don't want to share.

She breaks off and turns back to the punching bag.

Dr. Ashla Mari: This is exciting. I don't know what to expect for the rumble or beyond. But don't worry too much about me. I'll be watching your back too. Together we're gonna conquer this lawless land and make it ours. Let them think I'm easy prey. That type of delusion will make them OUR prey.

Feet dance to her own song as she floats sideways. Almost trance-like with her eyes locked on the bag.

Dr. Ashla Mari: Mauler…Sophie…Arrow…Lions…Dan. They're all my dear patients awaiting evaluation. I'll cure them of their hubris. NO ONE is going to threaten us.

The flurry unleashes as Widowmaker looks on in satisfaction. The training regiment he helped her with has bared its fruit. And it was a plentiful harvest.

Dr. Ashla Mari: Throw a handsome Western Warrior into the mix… Why- I almost feel bad for them. Their taste buds aren't going to enjoy that crow.

Her slender limbs lash out lIke whips. She cocks her head sideways to look at him.

Dr. Ashla Mari: Since I like him well enough I won't go for the face.

Widowmaker likes this post

Widowmaker
Widowmaker

Wed Jul 03, 2024 1:40 am
Widowmaker laughs and shakes his head in amusement as he turns to head back to the ring.

Widowmaker:  Cute

Widowmaker slides back into the ring and stands up.

Widowmaker:  They will ALL learn in due time.

Widowmaker looks around the ring at the few remaining heavy bags laying on the mat. He then looks back to Ashla.

Widowmaker:  Well, let's finish up getting ready by tossing the rest of these bags out of the ring.

Like a defiant child, Ashla Mari shoots Widowmaker a 'I don't wanna' look as she stomps to the ring and slides under the ropes. She stands up and crosses her arms.

Widowmaker:  What?

Dr. Ashla Mari:  That's not any fun.

Widowmaker looks around the ring.

Widowmaker:  Or...

Widowmaker slides a few of the heavy bags out of the way and turns to face the Champ, with a smile on his face.

Widowmaker:  If you're feeling that froggy, you can try and toss me out of this ring.

A playfully devious smile immediately appears on Ashla Mari's face as she shakes her arms and rolls her neck.

Dr. Ashla Mari:  Now, THAT sounds like a lot of fun!

Ashla faces Widowaker and takes an defensive posture, trying not to laugh.

Dr. Ashla Mari:  Bring it on, Mr Big Bad Outlaw.

Widowmaker laughs as he lunges forward and the two lock up.

The camera goes dark.
Ashla_Mari
Ashla_Mari

Wed Jul 03, 2024 2:32 am
Rhythmic shots fire like snare drums as Dr. Ashla Mari unloads a flurry of shots on a sandbag. Sweat pours down her face as her feet glide across the floor, ponytail swishing, and determination on display.

Dr. Ashla Mari: Pittsburg Mauler…

She delivers a left hook and follows-up with a right hook a level lower before twisting violently with a right spinning backfist that lands perfectly.

Dr. Ashla Mari: Aaaagggghhh! And now Beer Assistant rolls up on those rusty wheels!

She slides back and delivers a spartan kick that sends the bag backwards. She seizes the space and fires a roundhouse kick that catches the sandbag perfectly.

She walks over to a table and grabs her Whiskey Hideaway water bottle, downing the contents.

Dr. Ashla Mari: Too bad they couldn't deliver those custom Mauler and Beer Assistant punching bags on time. That really would have kicked this week of training up a notch! Dan Hammer and Sophie too. Course with Sophie you probably just have to go to certain sites to find her on sale.

She trades the bottle for a towel and wipes her face. A smile beams.

Dr. Ashla Mari: They all have something to say. But we'll put them in their places. Won't we?

At that moment, a heavy bag lands at Ashla's feet, startling her and causing her to almost jump up onto the table she is standing next to.

Widowmaker is heard laughing off camera. The camera pans and finds him standing in DC's training ring. He is surrounded by heavy bags that he is lifting and tossing over the top rope in preparation for the Rumble. He is amused by startling the Doctor.

Widowmaker:  Jump much? Well, you can probably buy a blow up version of Sophie in any adult store around the world. If that's your thing.

Widowmaker shakes his head in disgust.

Widowmaker:  You're right, they all like to listen to themselves talk. They think they know something, when they only know what they are shown. And is what they are shown actually reality? Let them keep guessing.

Widowmaker steps out of the ring and walks over to where Ashla is standing. He grabs a towel and a water bottle before placing a hand on the Glory Champ's shoulder and rubs it.

Widowmaker:  And to answer your question, yes we are going to put them all in their place, one by one. However, you and I cannot do it all alone. So, some decisions are going to have to be made sometime in the future. But we won't talk about that right now.

Widowmaker reaches down with his hand and raises Ashla Mari's chin up so she is looking him in the eyes.

Widowmaker:  Listen to me. Your safety in this Rumble tonight is my primary concern. You have to admit that you have made a few enemies since your return. Sophie, Red Arrow and Mauler, along with that little shit Beer Assistant to name a few. And with that Glory title, you have a giant target on your back. Hell, with the tag belts now, Wolfie and I are targets as well. You will be considered easy prey.

Widowmaker squeezes the Champ's shoulder.

Widowmaker:  I want you to stay as close to me tonight as you can. I can't keep them off of you if I can't get to you. I will do my best to get to them before they get to you, especially Mauler. Just watch your back, in case I get tied up. If it gets too intense, slip out of the ring and play possum on the floor. And if it comes down to you an me... give me your all dear. Don't hold back.

She flashes a devious grin.

Dr. Ashla Mari: Don't I always?

She embraces him, enveloping him with delicate vines.

Dr. Ashla Mari: This place never settles down, does it? The names change but the game doesn't. It's what I'm trying to tell that Saint fellow! You'll make enemies so you gotta watch your back. He doesn't have someone like you watching his back. And I don't want to share.

She breaks off and turns back to the punching bag.

Dr. Ashla Mari: This is exciting. I don't know what to expect for the rumble or beyond. But don't worry too much about me. I'll be watching your back too. Together we're gonna conquer this lawless land and make it ours. Let them think I'm easy prey. That type of delusion will make them OUR prey.

Feet dance to her own song as she floats sideways. Almost trance-like with her eyes locked on the bag.

Dr. Ashla Mari: Mauler…Sophie…Arrow…Lions…Dan. They're all my dear patients awaiting evaluation. I'll cure them of their hubris. NO ONE is going to threaten us.

The flurry unleashes as Widowmaker looks on in satisfaction. The training regiment he helped her with has bared its fruit. And it was a plentiful harvest.

Dr. Ashla Mari: Throw a handsome Western Warrior into the mix… Why- I almost feel bad for them. Their taste buds aren't going to enjoy that crow.

Her slender limbs lash out lIke whips. She cocks her head sideways to look at him.

Dr. Ashla Mari: Since I like him well enough I won't go for the face.

Widowmaker laughs and shakes his head in amusement as he turns to head back to the ring.

Widowmaker:  Cute

Widowmaker slides back into the ring and stands up.

Widowmaker:  They will ALL learn in due time.

Widowmaker looks around the ring at the few remaining heavy bags laying on the mat. He then looks back to Ashla.

Widowmaker:  Well, let's finish up getting ready by tossing the rest of these bags out of the ring.

Like a defiant child, Ashla Mari shoots Widowmaker a 'I don't wanna' look as she stomps to the ring and slides under the ropes. She stands up and crosses her arms.

Widowmaker:  What?

Dr. Ashla Mari:  That's not any fun.

Widowmaker looks around the ring.

Widowmaker:  Or...

Widowmaker slides a few of the heavy bags out of the way and turns to face the Champ, with a smile on his face.

Widowmaker:  If you're feeling that froggy, you can try and toss me out of this ring.

A playfully devious smile immediately appears on Ashla Mari's face as she shakes her arms and rolls her neck.

Dr. Ashla Mari:  Now, THAT sounds like a lot of fun!

Ashla faces Widowaker and takes an defensive posture, trying not to laugh.

Dr. Ashla Mari:  Bring it on, Mr Big Bad Outlaw.

Widowmaker laughs as he lunges forward and the two lock up.

The camera goes dark.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum