Path to Glory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
September 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar

Go down
Wolfie
Wolfie
Admin
https://path2glory2.forumotion.com

Ladder match v Bloodstain  Empty Ladder match v Bloodstain

Sun Aug 11, 2024 10:16 pm
Smoke fills the arena and a red-light shines until the Tron lights up with the awesome DC entrance video, featuring my favourite Whiskey Hollow song Hideaway written by Widowmaker, it is the great video made by Sims who never gets the credit but will in my entrance as I am unique and don't you ever forget it.
Wolfie comes out to a chorus of boos and jeers if there is any difference.
He smirks and makes his way to the ring.

Wolfie stands in the centre of the ring, a mic in hand. The crowd buzzes with anticipation.

Wolfie: Well, well, well... London, you've come out to witness the end of an era, haven't you? (smirks) Tonight, under these unforgiving lights, I step into this ring for the last time in the foreseeable future. But fear not, my faithful fans, for tonight, I leave you with a lasting memory. Tonight, I am here to confront a man who claims to fear nothing, yet quakes in his boots at the mere mention of heights.

The crowd murmurs, some fans laughing knowingly.

Wolfie: Bloodstain, my dear opponent, they call you fearless, but I know your dirty little secret. You see, while you prance around here like a peacock, boasting of your so-called bravery, I know the truth. Heights, oh how they terrify you! The mere sight of a ladder sends shivers down your spine. And tonight, in this very arena, I intend to exploit that fear.

The crowd erupts in cheers and jeers, fully engaged in Wolfie's words.

Wolfie: You see, Bloodstain, this isn't just any match. This is a ladder match, where the only way to victory is to climb that ladder and snatch the prize from above. For you, my friend, that ladder represents your greatest nightmare. And for me? Oh, it's just another stepping stone on my path to glory. I am one half of the current tag team champions but my partner Widowmaker, isn't here tonight so I was feeling lonely and needed to let off some steam before the blockbuster announcement coming soon to a television screen near you.

Wolfie's grin widens as he paces around the ring. The fans have heard rumours but is Wolfie retiring? Some say about fricking time, others are fearful of what this could mean to wrestling in the United Kingdom as there are only pretenders to his throne, but they are long way off Wolfie's perch.

Wolfie: So tonight, as I ascend that ladder and claim my victory, I want you to remember one thing, Bloodstain. Fear isn't just a word; it's a weapon. And tonight, I'm going to use your fear to crush your spirit, to break you down piece by piece until there's nothing left but a shattered shell of a man who once called himself fearless.

The crowd roars with anticipation, chanting Wolfie's name as he raises the mic once more.

Wolfie: So, climb that ladder if you dare, Bloodstain. Face your fears head-on, because tonight, in this very ring, you will learn that fear is not your ally—it's your downfall. And when I stand victorious, with my hand raised high above that ladder, you will know that the fear of heights is nothing compared to the fear of facing me.

Wolfie drops the mic with a dramatic flourish, soaking in the cheers and boos from the electrified crowd, as the camera fades out leaving fans wondering why his last match.
Wolfie
Wolfie
Admin
https://path2glory2.forumotion.com

Ladder match v Bloodstain  Empty Re: Ladder match v Bloodstain

Mon Aug 12, 2024 11:52 am
Updated
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum