Path to Glory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
September 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar

Go down
Archon Xian

Bloodstain Fourway rp (Aug 1) Empty Bloodstain Fourway rp (Aug 1)

Sat Jul 27, 2024 11:48 am
The camera zooms in a man dressed tastefully in an English suit, eyes obscured by mirrored shades, wearing a black and white keffiyeh, typically used troublemakers and radicals. The camera rolls back to reveal he is in a private backstage room preparing for his upcoming match, his manager with a arrogant smug look on his face stands behind him with a black and white flag with Arabic script across the center, scowling fiercely at the camera..

Bloodstain: "As-salaam 'alykum you wretched infidel scum. It must really  have hurt all you goat loving, camel licking, tea drinking sods when I beat your chosen champion Frost with ease. One, two, three. I don't care what the ref said. You cheated and we both know I qm the better man."

Bloodstain: "I took Frost and opened him up like a fresh bottle of Heinz. So where were my cheers? Where was the applause? You would think that you slug slimes would realize I am the real deal and give me someone worthy to fight."

Bloodstain: "Instead you stack the odds against me. Not one, not two, but three enemies all at once. Did you think that would intimidate me? Your thoughts are Irrelevant so shut your pie hole amd let me speak."

Bloodstain: "To Nakumaru, your breathe stinks of rotten cheese and dog licks. Stop recycling toilet paper, its disposable, you sweat and smell like a fat pig so I will recompose you like the trash you are."

Bloodstain: "The Pittsburg Mauler thinks this dream. Its a nightmare that makes me what to scream. You think a poet wrestler is cool. All it does is shows you're a fool. So if I was you I would give this fatal fourway a hard pass, get in my way and get a boot up the (censored)."

Bloodstain: "Then there is Frost. Not that I saved the best for last, so do not make that mistake. You had a chance to be great, instead you choose to be mediocre. You might as well crawl back under whatever rock you came from. I have no respect for you or your kind. You are nothing but a waste of flesh and blood. The camera man is a better wrestler than you. But if you need a reminder I will more than happy to open you up and make you bleed. You were nothing, you are still nothing and all you will ever be is nothing!"

Bloodstain: "To the fans, if you want to see a show be there when I kick and stomp these fools into ground. Say your prayers maggots, I am coming for you, and THERE WILL BE BLOOD! "

Bloodstain smears a red substance on his hand before marking half his face with bloody palmprint as the scene fades to black
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum