Path to Glory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
September 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar

Go down
Archon Xian

Ladder Match vs Wolfie Empty Ladder Match vs Wolfie

Mon Aug 12, 2024 11:24 pm
The camera zooms in a man dressed tastefully in an English suit, eyes obscured by mirrored shades, wearing a black and white keffiyeh, typically used troublemakers and radicals. A blood red palm smear across the right side of his face, as he and his manager are clearly agitated and eager to face his enemies in the ring.

Bloodstain: "Insa-allah! The flea bitten mongrel has spoken and dared mock the Champion of Islam, most amusing indeed."

Bloodstain: "You say I quake in fear at the mention of heights? What do you know of fear? I have seen combat, smelled gunpowder and burned flesh up close. I have seen the worst action that a person can do to another, yet I am still here standing. Fear is what makes me feel alive."

Bloodstain: "If you think fear is a handicap that you can use to keep me down, you are sadly mistaken. When I climb that ladder I will prove to one and all why I am the best. I fight for all my people who have been oppressive and forgotten. You will not dismiss and treat us like second class citizens."

Bloodstain: "Tonight, before my thousands of fans I will bathe in your blood in that ring, and I will erase all doubt as in anyones mind just how serious I am."

Bloodstain: "You call this ladder match a stepping stone? You couldn't be more wrong if you tried. I am going to give the fans a match they are going to remember so I will hurt you in ways you can barely conceieve or comprehend. In the end, the fans will remember this as the last match you fight ever. Hospital or funeral are your only options when I am done with you."

Bloodstain: "This isn't just about fighting you anymore. Its me sending a message to the locker room, I am a man with no fear, I am coming for you and THERE WILL BE BLOOD! "

Bloodstain's manager waves the Arabic flag with gusto and enthusiasm they turn to head to the ring.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum