Path to Glory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar

Go down
Jonny Hurricane

Sophie desires WHAT!? (After Sophie promo) Empty Sophie desires WHAT!? (After Sophie promo)

Tue Apr 02, 2024 6:00 am
Backstage of the arena, Walking down the hall is the 'savior' of Path to Glory, Jonny Hurricane wearing his ring attire and a smile on his face, Strutting down the halls ignoring all staff on the sides and keeping his sight locked ahead of him.

Ahead in the hall blocking him in his path is Susan Black. Standing in his way with a microphone in hand. Jonny stops in front of her. His smile leaving his face as he locks eyes with her.

Jonny Hurricane: Get what you want to ask done and over with. I have to prepare for my fight tonight.

Susan Black appears confused as she looks Jonny up and down.

Susan Black: But you look ready-

Jonny Hurricane: MENTALLY!

Shouting out at Susan, startling her as she flinches. Jonny composes himself and takes a deep breath.

Jonny Hurricane: Just because you can slap on a pair of boots some wrestling trunks or tights doesn't mean you ready for a fight. You have to get your head in the game you have to focus and maintain that focus. Activate that killer instinct and go on the hunt. Never stray from the path you chose and keep your eyes locked on what you  desire.

Susan Black: Speaking of Desire. Sophie Desire said earlier that she is ready to be rocked like a hurr-

Jonny puts his hand up stopping Susan Black mid sentence by cupping his hand over her mic.

Jonny Hurricane: Whoa whoa. I'm gonna stop you there before you trigger some HD era memories and I don't mean Hi definition.

Jonny let's go of her mic.

Jonny Hurricane: I already seen and heard what Sophie had to say. That cute little seductive trick? Doesn't work on me, I have knocked out double dees with a simple kick. I've turned my head to platform heel wearing hussies trying to break my concentration. Sophie Desire doesn't have anything I haven't already seen and conquered before.

Susan shows a bit of a concerned look after Hurricanes words.

Susan Black: Do you know what you are saying?

Jonny grabs the mic from Susan's hand and moves away from her, The camera focusing on him and taking Susan partially out of the frame.

Jonny Hurricane: YES I DO! Sophie Desire you claim I don't have the stamina to last! I have heard that before and you know what happened!? I left them laying flat on their backs breathless! You are nothing but a blonde bombshell rip off! Such a twenty eighteen throwback.

Jonny shakes his head and rolls his eyes, Letting out a chuckle afterwards.

Jonny Hurricane: Forget about getting one step closer to quote on quote "ELITE" and take a step down and BOW! to your SAVIOR! JONNY! HURRICANE!

Jonny throws the mic behind him, A thud coming from the speakers when it hits the floor, Jonny walks out of frame and the the scene fades to black.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum