Path to Glory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
September 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar

Go down
Mr sims
https://www.facebook.com/donebysims/

Time to shine - in-ring interview - some time before match Empty Time to shine - in-ring interview - some time before match

Sun Jul 07, 2024 4:37 pm
The feed opens at ringside. The camera circles the ring, showing a makeshift interview area that had been set up, with a table and chairs placed in the center of the ring. The crowd clap and cheer as Mark White walks up the steps and steps through the ropes into the ring, microphone in hand. As he raises the mic to his mouth, the camera zooms in.

Mark White: Thank you, thank you everyone.

Ladies and Gentlemen, last week, at the Dream Rumble, we saw the return, some may say, the reunion, of one the greatest tag teams ever to set foot inside a Path to Glory ring, one of best teams, best trio's, of all time... Cardiff Born.

the crowd cheer

Mark White: It was a very welcome surprise to see those three walk out onto the stage, and tonight, as you know, we will see The Stuff, and Max Power, in action for the first time in a good long while, as they throw their names into the hat for a shot at the Tag Team Titles when they compete in the three way tag team contest with the Iron Guards and the Untamed. A match which I'm sure you are all eagerly awaiting, BUT! Before that... Ladies, Gentlemen, children... it is my great pleasure at this time, to introduce, The former Path to Glory Tag Team Champions, former Team Champions, From Caerphilly, South Wales, Max Power, The Stuff, Amazing Grace... CARDIFF BORN!!

The arena lights dim and gold spotlights point to the stage as 'Nothings gonna stand in our way' by Spectre General begins to play and the big screen comes to life, showing the gold and black, and the words 'Cardiff Born'.

The Titan Tron begins to play Cardiff Born's entrance video as Steve 'The Stuff' Williams, MaxPower walk out onto the stage, accompanied by 'Amazing' Grace.
The trio pause for a moment to acknowledge the fans, before making their way to the ring.

They walk down the ramp, greeting some young fans on the way down.
As they reach the ring, Max and Steve, lift Grace up onto the apron and they climb up as she steps through the ropes, shaking hands with Mark White.
Max and Steve walk over to shake hands with Mark White and all four take their seats at the table and the music fades out.

Mark White: Max, Steve, Grace, welcome back to the Factory Arena!

the fans cheer

The Stuff: It's good to be back, Mark

Max Power: It's really is

Mark White: Its been a long time since we saw you guys in action, but as you can see, these fans still love you.

Max Power: Yeah, it's great. And we love you too!

The fans cheer loudly

The Stuff: There's nothing like the welcome from a Path to Glory crowd, Mark. And it never gets old.

Mark White: So, what have you guys been up to lately? We've not heard a lot about Cardiff Born since you're time in BWE.

Max Power: Well Mark, Steve and I had a run in Japan with Tokyo Extreme, mainly solo stuff, and we made some appearances as a tag teamĀ  for a couple of promotions over there and we also did a couple of shows over in the states.

The Stuff: I also got the chance to do a movie while we were out there.

Mark White: That's great

The Stuff: Yeah, it was a good experience.

Mark White: Anything else on the cards?

The Stuff: Nah, it was a one and done mate. Good experience, but I'm not ready to hang up my boots just yet.

Amazing Grace: And when AOD Path to Glory came calling, we couldn't say no.

Max Power: Absolutely.

Mark White: Of course. And straight back into action and on the hunt for tag team gold no less

The Stuff: You better believe it

Mark White: First match back in action tonight, and you guys will face two tough teams in The Untamed and the Iron Guards. What do you know about them, and how do you see it going?

The Stuff: Well, it would appear you guys have us at a disadvantage, cause I've never heard of either of them like.

Max Power: I wouldn't have put it quite so bluntly, but Steve has a point. Iron Guards, Untamed, all we know is word of mouth. We know it won't be easy, we know we're in for a battle, but we also know who we are... We're Cardiff Born!

the fans cheer and chant

CAR-DIFF-BORN

CAR-DIFF-BORN

Max Power: We are the Gold and Black attack! We've been here before, we've held those titles, we've beaten some of the best and we're ready to do it all again.

Amazing Grace: Cardiff Born are remembered fondly by these great fans, for a reason, Mark. We have been entertaining crowds for about eight years and these two have only gotten better in that time. Steve is a second generation superstar with talent, skills and power to spare and Max, one of the most exciting young talents this business has ever seen, has won, titles and hearts, everywhere he's been. This is a tag team with a well-earned reputation, and we are ready to reclaim what was once ours.

The fans cheer loudly

Max Power: We're a little older, a little wiser... well, maybe not Steve, and we will show every team out there, that we are a force to be reckoned with.

Mark White: I have no doubt that you will, but the tag team division in here in AOD Path to Glory is probably the best there is, anywhere in the world right now. There are several, excellent teams, all with great reputations. You will have your work cut out for you, rising, back to the top of this company.

Amazing Grace: You are absolutely right, Mark. The competition is strong. Stronger than anywhere else we've been, but that is why we are here. We came here to compete with the best.

Max Power: We came back to Path to Glory cause this is where the best tag teams are. This is where best competition is and this, is where we belong.

the crowd cheer loudly once more and The Stuff gets up from his seat, geeing up the fans, speaking loudly

The Stuff: Cardiff Born are back, baby! And we aint gonna be another brick in the wall, we're the bulldozers! Bring your A game boys, cause we're coming for those belts!

The crowd all around the arena cheer as Max and Grace stand up alongside Steve and raise their hands, before clapping along, acknowledging the adoration of the crowd. Mark White stands up and claps before shaking hands with all three and Cardiff Born's music begins to play as they begin to leave the ring.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum