Path to Glory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
September 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar

Go down
Mr sims
https://www.facebook.com/donebysims/

interview - backstage interview set - any time Empty interview - backstage interview set - any time

Thu Aug 15, 2024 11:19 pm
The feed opens on the interview set where Susan Black is standing with Cardiff Born.

Susan Black: Hey everyone, Susan Black here with Cardiff Born! Amazing Grace, Max Power Morris and The Stuff, Steve Williams. Guys! Great win for you last week on Empire, claiming victory over The Firm. You must be over the moon.

Amazing Grace: We are. That has to be one of the biggest wins for us, ever.

Max Power: For sure. As you know, we've beaten some great teams over the years, some great champs, but The Firm, they're a great team, one of the best around and their record is impressive, not just here, in Path to Glory, but everywhere they've been.

The Stuff: Eddie and Silvadog are two tough customers, like. And they gave us an ell of a fight, but we got the job done. I hope now that folks are sittin' up and takin' notice. Cardiff Born are back and we are better than ever. We are the most exciting team in this business and we will take on anyone, anytime, anywhere, and we wanna be
bringing home the gold

Susan Black: So you want to take on DC? Fight for the Path to Glory tag titles?

Amazing Grace: Of course, Susan. We'd be crazy not to wanna go for the tag titles, and these boys have proven in the past, they've got what it tales.

Susan Black: Well, with last weeks victory, Cardiff Born have surely put their names in contention, but, I would like to talk to you about the news, reaching us from South Wales! From Swansea! Bay Wrestling Entertainment, possibly making a comeback, are you guys gonna take that call from Mr Sims and maybe go back to BWE?

Max Power: Wow, yeah. Huge news. I mean, I don't know if it's even 100% happening, or when, but we're definitely gonna want to be a part of it. I just hope we can do so without giving up what we have going on here. We love being here in Path to Glory and we are not plannning on leaving.

Susan Black: That's great to know. The fans will I'm sure be relieved to hear it. Thanks guys

Susan turns to camera as Cardiff Born walk off camera

Susan Black: Good news all around! Cardiff Born staying, BWE returning, everything is awesome!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum