Path to Glory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
September 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar

Go down
Archon Xian

Line in the Sand - Bloodstain RP Empty Line in the Sand - Bloodstain RP

Tue Jul 16, 2024 10:03 am
The camera zooms in a man dressed tastefully in an English suit, eyes obscured by mirrored shades, wearing a black and white keffiyeh, typically used troublemakers and radicals. The camera rolls back to reveal they are in a tent with a desert background showing from the open door, his manager with a arrogant smug look on his face stands behind him with a black and white flag with Arabic script across the center.

"Once more I have been treated with disrespect. Ever since time in memory, the powers that be think its ok to treat us like second class citizens, like a joke or an afterthought. My initial match was against a complete idiot. Did you grab him out of trashbin or whereever you hang out after work?"

"I will be the problem that won't go away, the itch you can't scratch, the red head step chold you beat on but could never get rid of.  I will open the people's eyes to your lies and show them what a real competitor looks like. No more of these cookie cutter testorone jacked retards you claim to be wrestler. I will show them what a real wrestler is capable of."

"After my initial match who I beat with ease, you still treat me with disrespect. A novelty toy to amuse and sate the crowd, blocking my ascent to greatness by pairing me against another greenhorn."

"Jungle Boy or Kid, or whatever his name was, had enough braincells to recognize that if entered the ring against me, I would break him in half. No shame in tucking your tail and run. Better a live coward than have me turn you into a bloodstain on the mat.

"Chill. Play it smart, recognize I outclass you in every way and save yourself the pain and indignity I will put you through if we ever meet in the ring. Walk away while you still can or live the rest of your life knowing your biggest mistake was having me an your enemy."

"Today I draw a line in the sand. No more jokes at my or my peoples expense. You will treat me with the respect I deserve. If you are not with me, then you stand against me. I will not stop until all my foes have blessed the canvas with bloodstain of their mistake. May Allah have mercy on your souls for I have none. THERE WILL BE BLOOD!"

Bloodstain is pointing a finger as his manager patriotly waves the flag behind him as the scene fades to black.
Wolfie
Wolfie
Admin
https://path2glory2.forumotion.com

Line in the Sand - Bloodstain RP Empty Re: Line in the Sand - Bloodstain RP

Tue Jul 16, 2024 3:39 pm
Im assuming this is for next week v Frost?
Archon Xian

Wed Jul 17, 2024 6:46 am
Yes. You did mention we could start the rps for the next card so i thought to throw one together. Based on our last conversation if the length of the rp acceptable?
Wolfie
Wolfie
Admin
https://path2glory2.forumotion.com

Wed Jul 17, 2024 6:59 am
length fine just need to be clearer when for if working ahead
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum