Path to Glory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
September 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar

Go down
Archon Xian

Bloodstain vs Wolfie (Aug 18) Empty Bloodstain vs Wolfie (Aug 18)

Sun Aug 11, 2024 10:04 pm
The camera zooms in a man dressed tastefully in an English suit, eyes obscured by mirrored shades, wearing a black and white keffiyeh, typically used troublemakers and radicals. The camera rolls back to reveal he is in a private backstage room preparing for his upcoming match, his manager with a arrogant smug look on his face stands behind him with a black and white flag with Arabic script across the center, scowls fiercely at the camera.

Bloodstain: "As-salaam 'alykum you wretched infidel scum. Once again the vile capitalist scum of Empire have showed their biase against this humble messenger of Islam."

"We all know that the Fed has stacked the deck against me. The Assassin Frost failed to take me out of the picture, he failed not just once but twice in a row."

So now you set me up in a match you think will be to the advantage of your lapdog Wolfie. You must think becaue I am not comfortable  with heights, that somehow this gives him an advantage against me. Well you are wrong  my faith is strong and I do not waiver."

Bloodstain: "So it doesn't really matter what kind of match it is. I am going to bring my A Game and we will lay it out in that ring. No quarter asked, no quarter given  the way it should be."

Bloodstain: "if you are smart or have religion them say a prayer for yourself and make your  peace, I am coming for you and THERE WILL BE BLOOD! "

Bloodstain smears a red substance on his hand before marking half his face with bloody palmprint as the scene fades to black
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum