Path to Glory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
September 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar

Go down
Archon Xian

Bloodstain Gauntlet Rp Empty Bloodstain Gauntlet Rp

Thu Aug 22, 2024 5:08 am

The camera zooms in a man dressed tastefully in an English suit, eyes obscured by mirrored shades, wearing a black and white keffiyeh, typically used troublemakers and radicals. The camera rolls back to reveal he is in a private backstage room preparing for his upcoming match, his manager with a arrogant smug look on his face stands behind him with a black and white flag with Arabic script across the center, scowls fiercely at the camera..

Bloodstain: "As-salaam 'alykum you wretched infidel scum."

Bloodatain: "Last time I was in the ring must have been a brutal shock for many of you heathens. You all thought Wolfie had it in the bag, a cakewalk, after all, how hard could it be? Wolfie was a seasoned ring veteran, with years of experience, I was a relative no body with a fear of heights, you all laughed and expected me to be squashed like a bug."

Bloodstain: "You all forgot the Power of Islam in my blood! Wolfie learned the hard way I don't back down from a fight. I took with to new levels of pain and carnage, covered in the blood of enemy I climbed that cursed ladder and took whar is my right mine. I left you slack jawed and teary eyed, unable to comprehend that you witnessed first hand the power of Bloodstain!"

Bloodstain: "It must have shook you to the core to Wolfie in such a state that you are throwing so many opponents against me in a gauntlet. Do you think I am intimidated? Do you think I am scared? Do not make me laugh!"

Bloodstain: "Ever since I was a young boy the odds wete stacked against me. This is no different, so instead of asking if I'm scared, the better question is to ask my foes is, are you ready to bleed?"

Bloodstain: "The fact they included my nemesis, Frost, is them admitting I am wrecking ball. They must be hoping and praying he will find a way to stop me. Once more I will prove you wrong, I will prove all of you wrong."

Bloodstain: "To all my doubters, the naysayers, the backstabbers, the fans, the staff and even my soon to be enemies, I have one promise to you!"

Bloodstain: "Say your prayers maggots I am coming for you and THERE WILL BE BLOOD! "

Bloodstain smears a red substance on his hand before marking half his face with bloody palmprint as the scene fades to black
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum